Customerdata -> Ticket Dynamic Fields via GenericAgent

Moderator: crythias

PhyrePhoX
OTRS advanced
OTRS Version?: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

Customerdata -> Ticket Dynamic Fields via GenericAgent

Post by PhyrePhoX »

Hi,
in order to create reports/stats using customer data, i enabled the DynamicFieldFromCustomerUser::Mapping setting, so that customer data gets saved permanently into ticket dynamic fields.
However, this only works for new tickets and/or after a customer update.

Is it possible to have generic agent achieve the same by running once and sync all the data? I know i can set dynamic fields in generic agents, but not how to fill it with customerdata. Any hints?

Thanks in advance
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules)

MisterShelby
OTRS newbie
OTRS Version?: 6.0

Re: Customerdata -> Ticket Dynamic Fields via GenericAgent

Post by MisterShelby »

*bump

Thats something I would also like to know. Is there some command or setting to get a CustomerUpdate to all the existing tickets, so that the DynamicField gets and update from LDAP (also for tickets before the config change).

skullz
OTRS wizard
OTRS Version?: OTRS 6

Post by skullz »

As im aware, you only can achieve this by set the customer to someone else and set it back to the original customer..yes it gonna be pain to set it one by one..so I suggest to build some custom module to reset this customer..

https://doc.otrs.com/doc/api/otrs/6.0/P ... ustomerSet

MisterShelby
OTRS newbie
OTRS Version?: 6.0

Post by MisterShelby »

Thanks for the hint.

Since it is manually working by just clicking on update at the customer change without choosing a different customer, maybe I could use such a module to just „change“ to the actual customer...