OTRS Versions

masterdeveloper
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.2.1

OTRS Versions

Post by masterdeveloper »

Greetings, I need your help. At the company where I work we are having problems with our current version of OTRS version which is 2.2.1. Then I was asked to make a comparison between ours and the current, which is 2.4.7. But I made it very difficult to make that comparison. Then I want to please, give me a table that compares the two versions with their differences and characteristics, to see the changes in both versions and then do the update.

send me a table of comparison between version 2.2.1 and 2.4.7 of OTRS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saludos, necesito su ayuda. En la empresa en que trabajo estamos teniendo problemas con nuestra version acutal de OTRS que es la 2.2.1. Entonces me pidieron que hiciera una comparativa entre la nuestra y la actual, que es la 2.4.7 . Pero se me a hecho muy dificil hacer esa comparacion. Entonces quiero porfavor, que me den una tabla que compare las dos versiones con sus diferencias y caracteristicas, para ver los cambios en ambas versiones y hacer entonces la actualizacion.

mandenme una tabla de comparacion entre la version 2.2.1 y la 2.4.7 de OTRS
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Re: OTRS Versions

Post by jojo »

"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com
fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: OTRS Versions

Post by fbobraga »

Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.