Dashboard can not display tickets with new customized state

Moderator: crythias

mshi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Dashboard can not display tickets with new customized state

Post by mshi »

Hi,

I created two new states of "open type", waiting for customer and customer responsed.

but the dashboard can not display any tickets those are in state of "waiting for customer" or "customer responsed".

The dashboard will show my new states tickets only after I changed the attribute of DashboardBackend###0130-TicketOpen from "StateType=open;" to "States=waiting for customer;States=customer responsed;".

Can anyone explain why default configuration of "StateType=open;" does not work for me?

Thanks in advance,

Mshi
OTRS: 3.0.7
ITSM: 3.0.2
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Dashboard can not display tickets with new customized st

Post by crythias »

State Type is state type (a "group" of states). If you create a new state/status and its type isn't exactly the same name as an existing state Type (open), it won't show up when you're looking for state type=open. If you're saying that it is exactly the same, then ... good work around.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
mshi
Znuny newbie

Post by mshi »

Hi crythias

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am sure I can distinguish the difference between "state" and "state type", please see my configuration screenshot below.
state.PNG
I don't know why the dashboard can not show tickets of "open" type after I added two new states of "open" type.

Thanks,

Mshi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Running on: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL, integrated with MS 2003 Active Directory Server
crythias

Post by crythias »

Please post your dashboard line DashboardBackend###0130-TicketOpen
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
mshi
Znuny newbie

Post by mshi »

DashboardBackend###0130-TicketOpen.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crythias

Post by crythias »

That screen capture isn't showing the whole attributes line, though... can you just copy/paste it?
mshi
Znuny newbie

Post by mshi »

Hi crythias,

The attributes of DashboardBackend###0130-TicketOpen is the following:

States=open;States=waiting;States=responsed;

This customized configuration works perfectly, but the default configuration of "StateType=open" does not work.

Thanks,

Mshi
vinnie2k
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by vinnie2k »

mshi wrote:Hi,

I created two new states of "open type", waiting for customer and customer responsed.

but the dashboard can not display any tickets those are in state of "waiting for customer" or "customer responsed".

The dashboard will show my new states tickets only after I changed the attribute of DashboardBackend###0130-TicketOpen from "StateType=open;" to "States=waiting for customer;States=customer responsed;".

Can anyone explain why default configuration of "StateType=open;" does not work for me?

Thanks in advance,

Mshi
It's "responded", not "responsed", FWIW :)
OTRS 2.4.7 RedHat Linux 2.6.18-238.1.1.el5 mySQL 5.0.77