My tickets still are 'new'

Moderator: crythias

mdo1
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

My tickets still are 'new'

Post by mdo1 »

Hello,
it's my first post on this forum and first in English, that I'm sorry for my bad language.

I've problem with change stats of ticket, I set owner and queue but ticket still is 'new', I expect that it must change stats to 'open'.
I'm correct?

I don't fing any similiar problem in any another post.

My OTRS version - 2.4.7 on MySQL
peter_sk
Znuny newbie

Re: My tickets still are 'new'

Post by peter_sk »

In SysConfig -> Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewOwner, check the parameter: Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###State:
It should be enabled and set to YES. (as far as I remember this is disabled by default)

The next two fields within the same config area define:
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###StateType: - Possible next states of a ticket
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###StateDefault: - Default next state of a ticket - set this to "open".

Check these two also.

Regards
Peter

p.s. there is nothing wrong with your English...
OTRS 2.4.7 with ITSM 2.0.3. running on Linux Fedora 12
mdo1
Znuny newbie

Post by mdo1 »

Thank for Your answer :).

> Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###State

I set YES, but i think for it only is possibly set state if agent creale a ticket, I'm test ticket created by customer

> Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###StateType: - Possible next states of a ticket
> Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###StateDefault: - Default next state of a ticket - set this to "open".

I see it and in my opinion it's look good.

I'm still testing :), and I saw, that if I set manualy owner (option of the top) that owner change and stat it's change to 'open' but
if I only lock ticket I'm a new owner but stat of ticket isn't change - it's still new

Change Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketOwner###RequiredLock: to YES don't change behavior otrs in this question.

Regards,
Mariusz
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

You could also check
in Config Options: Ticket -> Core::Ticket
Ticket::EventModulePost###1-ForceStateChangeOnLock:
Ticket event module to force a new ticket state after lock action. As key you have to define the current state and the next state as content after lock action.
key: new
content: open
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
mdo1
Znuny newbie

Post by mdo1 »

Thank Crythias a lot :)
Now it's work correct.
This key was in my configuration but it was not checked.