e: Use of uninitialized value $DataValue in pattern match (m//) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small.pm

Moderator: crythias

GLM
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.23
Company: GRUPO MEANA, S.A.

e: Use of uninitialized value $DataValue in pattern match (m//) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small.pm

Post by GLM »

Hello,

OTRS 6.0.23 on Debian 10

/var/log/apache2/error.log is registering this error (several at same second) each time a certain agent (unknow) action is done. I can't trace to the agent action that triggers the error.

[Tue Apr 7 11:55:35 2020] -e: Use of uninitialized value $DataValue in pattern match (m//) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small.pm line 1636.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Re: e: Use of uninitialized value $DataValue in pattern match (m//) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

check the TicketOverview settings in system configuration and reset it if needed.

Flo
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.
GLM
Znuny newbie

Re: e: Use of uninitialized value $DataValue in pattern match (m//) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketOverview/Small

Post by GLM »

Hello,

Thank your for your response.

Can you please point me to the TicketOverView settings? Searching Sysconfig for "TicketOverview" returns 20 results and I don't know what must be reset.

Thank you.

Best regards.
GLM
Znuny newbie

Post by GLM »

After upgrading from 6.0.23 to 6.0.27 the error was gone.