Moderator: crythias

marcored331
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.0

Customer View

Post by marcored331 »

hi everyone,

i have a question about the customer portal,i have the situation below:

i have one customer named marco who see only tickets open since his creation. I also have one customer who wants see his ticket and mario's tickets as supervisor, they also need to see the old ticket of a selected queue, all from the customer portal.

So how can i enable this type of customization?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Customer View

Post by crythias »

This is "Company Tickets".

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7531

Basically, customers with the same customer_id (like company) can see all of the tickets for that customer_id in the "Company Tickets" interface.
To filter that, create a group and apply it to the "Company Tickets" interface within System Config.

If you don't have customer_id / company support enabled, the default is that customers will have their email address as their customer_id.

Then, you'll want to modify the customer_user table to include customer_ids and semicolon separate for the supervisor the customer_id list the supervisor should be able to see.
https://doc.otrs.com/doc/manual/admin/6 ... mer-ids-db

None of this is related to Queues, though. Don't use customer based queues: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16064
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask