Ticket Move Notification to agents

Moderator: crythias

aalzola
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.8

Ticket Move Notification to agents

Post by aalzola »

Hi

In my OTRS I have some queues, for default all tickets are assigned to one queue, but depending some parameters the Agent is in charged of moving those tickets from one queue to another one.

What I want is that when an agent moves a ticket from queue, to notify the agent or agents of the new queue by email. I have configured those notifications on Ticket Notifications-> TicketQueueUpdate and NotificationMove to notifiy all the new agents from the new queue, but they dont work properly.

Anyone has any idea? I have assigned for each agent the queues on Notifcations Preferences and also I have enabled the option AgentSelfNotificationOnAction to be able of sending notifications to me, because I'm included in all the queues.

Thank you.
aalzola
Znuny newbie

Re: Ticket Move Notification to agents

Post by aalzola »

I have found which is the PROBLEM but not which is the SOLUTION...

The problem is that the system doesn't send mails to corporatives or system mail accounts, therefore this notifications dont arrive to the agent.
If I put a second account for each agent the notification arrives perfectly.

Is there any option to allow sending mails to system accounts?

(PD: I have alredy enable AgentSelfNotifyOnAction.)
jff
Znuny newbie
Company: M

Post by jff »

Hi,

Do you have valid e-mail accounts for your queues?
If you have the system address as otrs@localhost oy anything without a proper e-mail account this will not work.

What is listed on communication log?
aalzola
Znuny newbie

Post by aalzola »

Yes I have valid mail accounts on all the queues.

On Communication log there is nothing because the Notification isnt sent to agents accounts, for the rest of accounts yes.
This happens because I cant send any message/mail/ticket to agents accounts. When I try to do that, this error message appears:
This address is registered as system address and cannot be used: Example example@example.com
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

Agents receive notifications if they have the checkbox in their MyPreferences regarding the action, and they have the queue selected in "My Queues" ... or else, there is a Notification that alerts them on the change.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Baeckerjunge
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6....

Post by Baeckerjunge »

This notification works for the agents of the new queue. I tried to configure a notification for the agents of the "old" queue. But it ssems this is not possible. Any idea anyone?