Moderator: crythias

mmaga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Version 6
Company: Score Consulting

Choose which queues appear on the dashboard

Post by mmaga »

Hi there guys, need some help.

So basically i went to sys config->frontend->agent->view->dashboard and configured what appears on my dashboard.

However, i would like to choose which queues appear in each one of the modules.

Basically i dont want the junk queue to appear in any module except on the ticket resume module. How can i do this?

On the sys config->frontend->agent->view->dashboard screen they do have a Filter and Group field, is it related?

Thanks for the help,

Manel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Choose which queues appear on the dashboard

Post by root »

HI Magalhaes,

The Group setting defines who have/see this module. To restrict the queues you have to possibilities:

1) Do not grant rw permission to the user on the Junk queue. Due to the fact that the permission of the dashboard is set to rw this means you need rw access to the queues which are shows (easiest ways).

2) You can specify the queues by modifying the Attributes parameter. You'll find the list in the source, e.g. here: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-6 ... c.pm#L2378

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
mmaga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Version 6
Company: Score Consulting

Re: Choose which queues appear on the dashboard

Post by mmaga »

Hi Roy,

Thank you very much!

The second option is far too complicated for my knowledge, decided for the first one and it is working!!

Just one more question:
what i did was to go to the Agents-Groups relations and remove the RW permissions for the group "users" ("junk" queue is associated to "users" group).
What are the implications of removing agents' RW access to the "users" group?

Thank you once again,

Manuel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.