Moderator: crythias

Volverine87
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5.0.20
Company: UKWSL

Handled Worker Tasks -> MailAccountFetch Exchange IMAPS settings

Post by Volverine87 »

I read other post but didnt find a final resolution to my problem,

My background story start after we move our mail server from Centos WHM no problem in a year, to microsoft exchange hybrid, it force us to move from IMAP to IMAPS and send setting from SMTP to SMTPTLS, had to install couple module before it start working properly on Ubuntu Server 16.04, with MySQL, but every so often, between couple hours to a max 2 days i have Handled Worker Tasks stop under MailAccountFetch and only way around i have so far it kill the PID, i tried schedule server restart every morning and adding --force-pid command to cron but even then it move to handled Worker Tasks at some stage,

Is there any proof that OTRS dont work well with Exchange shared mailboxes? using IMAPS and SMTPTLS settings?
I read about network interruption during fetching time comment on other post? can someone provide some more details? on which side the interruption occur and best way to prevent them? OTRS sit on our internal VM ( we dont have any internal network issue at all)
Should i seek resolution on microsoft side?

I change fetch time from 2 min to -> 3 min and now even to 4 min. but process can even hang during the night where mailboxes are mostly empty and theres nothing to fetch?

Thanks for any advice.