Emails in Communication Log

Moderator: crythias

ddelgadillo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 6

Emails in Communication Log

Post by ddelgadillo »

We are about to implement OTRS 6. We have already configured all the automatic responses, escalation of tickets, rows, etc. Throughout the configuration we made several tests, in addition to that the platform had already been used to create some tickets. When we connected it to the mail (in an Exchange server) it started sending all the emails that we had in a row in the Communication Log. We had to close the mail directly from the Exchange server because it started sending more than 3,000 emails. I currently have more than 2,000 emails on the Communications Log's list of failed communications.

How can I delete these emails to prevent them from being sent once the server is connected again? If I reconnect the mail, will these emails no longer be sent? I can see that communications are being reprocessed every day, without success because there is no mail to go through. Screenshot of the Log attached.

I appreciate your support!

Diego Delgadillo
OTRS 6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jff
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.8
Company: M

Re: Emails in Communication Log

Post by jff »

Are you familiar with the console?

Try running:

Code: Select all

otrs.Console.pl Maint::Log::CommunicationLog
The options are:

Options:
[--force-delete] - Delete even if still processing.
[--purge] - Purge successful communications older than a week and all communications older than a month. These durations are specified in SysConfig.
[--delete-by-hours-old ...] - Delete logs older than these number of hours. Example: --delete-by-hours-old="7"
[--delete-by-date ...] - Delete from specific date. Example: --delete-by-date="2001-12-01"
[--delete-by-id ...] - Delete logs from CommunicationID. Example: --delete-by-id="abcdefg12345"
[--verbose] - Display debug information (can be used with --purge). Example: --purge --verbose
[--help] - Display help for this command.
[--no-ansi] - Do not perform ANSI terminal output coloring.
[--quiet] - Suppress informative output, only retain error messages.