Assign ticket to multiple users

Moderator: crythias

laylawan
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Version 6

Assign ticket to multiple users

Post by laylawan »

Hi everyone,

I would like to assign a ticket to multiple users to respond on it. For example, a customer provide some comments to us and different department will need to respond the customer, how should I do in this case?

I have tried to use split ticket to different users but it will create many tickets, which is quite confuse. So I would like to see if there is other options.

Thanks a lot!

Layla
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Assign ticket to multiple users

Post by root »

Hi,

The agents should answer one by one and pass over the ticket to the next agent. Multiple owners at the same time are not possible.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
laylawan
Znuny newbie

Post by laylawan »

Hi Roy,

If I don't assign ticket to users, but just want them to know they need to reply on that ticket, are there any methods can do so?

Thanks,
Layla
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

HI,

Then I recommend using services and notify the agents with assigned "My Services"

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
laylawan
Znuny newbie

Post by laylawan »

Hi Roy,

How can I leverage the service function to fulfill the request? Could you please kindly elaborate more?

Thanks,
Layla
sameer615
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5
Company: ENS

Post by sameer615 »

laylawan wrote:Hi Roy,

If I don't assign ticket to users, but just want them to know they need to reply on that ticket, are there any methods can do so?

Thanks,
Layla

There's one alternative that may help you ,

I would suggest to create a new queue, now assign this queue to agents who you want to and then create generic agent, which will detect assigned tickets and use ticket notification setting to notify agent
laylawan
Znuny newbie

Post by laylawan »

sameer615 wrote:
laylawan wrote:Hi Roy,

Thanks,
Layla

There's one alternative that may help you ,

I would suggest to create a new queue, now assign this queue to agents who you want to and then create generic agent, which will detect assigned tickets and use ticket notification setting to notify agent

Thanks Sameer, but it may not work because I need to know who has respond to the ticket. Sometimes User A,B and C need to respond to Ticket 1 and sometimes User A,D,E need to respond to Ticket 2.