Browser warning after full

Moderator: crythias

crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Browser warning after full

Post by crythias »

After a full VM stopped OTRS from working, I've been unable to log in to the ADMIN side of the ticketing system.

The interface goes to "Browser Warning" and the only particular errors I've found seem to indicate Core.App.Ready is not a function.

All database tables have checked out okay and the version is OTRS 4.0.10 on ubuntu

I realize it has been a while, but I'm stuck here, and could use a bit of direction for what to address.

It seems like a jquery issue and I've cleared cache multiple times. I have rebuilt config and I have recent backups of the database, but I have a feeling there's a configuration setting that's causing the agent side to not play well with others.

I've recovered the entire otrs folder from a very recent backup, and this didn't resolve the issue either.

Somehow, this points to a bad entry in the database, which puts an awkward position on whether to restore database (even though new tickets have been created) or find what's stopping the issue. If anyone has input on what might be causing this, please let me know.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Browser warning after full

Post by crythias »

Looks like the recovery from backup fixed it on the filesystem side. no particular reason, I guess.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask