Moderator: crythias

andrep
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.10

SLA / Solution Time

Post by andrep »

Hello,

A Customer as the following requirment :

A ticket should be solved in 96 hours but the ticket should be processed in 3 steps with some specific SLA.

Step 1 : 24 hours
Step 2 : 48 hours
Step 3 : 24 hours

The company is lucky, most of the time, tickets are solved in time but,...

The Customer want to setup SLA for EACH steps to be able for example to identify the following cases :
--> Step 1 takes most of the time 36 hours and the team of Step 2 should speed up to close their tasks in 36 hours
--> Step 2 takes most of the time only 24 hours and the team of Step 3 has 48 hours to proceed their tasks --> the company can potentially reduce the global 96 hours SLA to 72 hours.

I try to assign a Service and a SLA to the incoming ticket and to setup the Solution Time in each queues (representing Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3). When I moved the ticket from the Step 1 queue to the Step 2 Queue, I can't retrieve the information on how many time the Ticket was present in the Step 1 Queue). Splitting the ticket will "kill" the global SLA of 96 hours.

I can't find a solution.

Thank you in advance for your tips.

Regards

André
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Re: SLA / Solution Time

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

maybe you need a feature. This could fit for your needs.
https://www.otrs.com/otrs-business-solu ... calations/

Florian
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.
andrep
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.10

Post by andrep »

Thank you for your answer. The Advance Escalation feature offer to setup some start/stop/restart conditions.

My concern is : in 1 process splitted into 3 steps, I want to be able retrieving the solution time needed for each steps.

QUESTION : Would it be possible to store in Dynamic Field the value of the Database : Ticket.Escalation_Solution_Time ?

Even in Generic Agent or in the Transaction Action in the Process Management ?

Or someone has an example on how to create a "Custom Exec Module" in the Generic Agent ?

Thank you in advance for your tips.

André
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

the Advance Escalation Feature can help you, it can do much more. :)

> Step 1 : 24 hours
First the Ticket gets into the system, SLA1 is set to the ticket
-> with response time, solution time, suspending whenever you want...

> Step 2 : 48 hours
After 24 hours reached another SLA2 ist set on the ticket (maybe only on specific condidtions you might have, other conditions can set another SLA) And you write a ticket history entry

> Step 3 : 24 hours
the same... After 48 hours reached another SLA3 ist set on the ticket
And you write a ticket history entry

So you can build SLA Bundles and you can define the history entries written for stats.

It might not be enough to have 1 ticket, but additional splitted tickets, but It might work.

Florian
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.