Customer information

Moderator: crythias

did12345
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.0

Customer information

Post by did12345 »

Hello,

I just added some new columns for my Customer information, is there any way i can make them appear in the Customer information pannel on the new ticket screen?
OTRS 4!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Customer information

Post by crythias »

Columns will appear if they exist in Config.pm/CustomerUser Map and if they contain content.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
did12345
Znuny newbie

Post by did12345 »

Hello,
after verifying the code i have this error; all of the added customers do not appear, only the entries/lines... in the DB they do exist...

here is the config.pm / customerUserMap

Code: Select all

$Self->{CustomerUser} = {
        Name   => 'Database Backend',
        Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB',
        Params => {
            # if you want to use an external database, add the
            # required settings
#            DSN  => 'DBI:odbc:yourdsn',
#            Type => 'mssql', # only for ODBC connections
#            DSN => 'DBI:mysql:database=customerdb;host=customerdbhost',
#            User => '',
#            Password => '',
            Table => 'customer_user',
            # if your frontend is unicode and the charset of your
            # customer database server is iso-8859-1, use these options.
#           SourceCharset => 'iso-8859-1',
#           DestCharset => 'utf-8',

# CaseSensitive will control if the SQL statements need LOWER()
            #   function calls to work case insensitively. Setting this to
            #   1 will improve performance dramatically on large databases.
            CaseSensitive => 0,
        },

# customer unique id
        CustomerKey => 'login',

# customer #
        CustomerID             => 'customer_id',
        CustomerValid          => 'valid_id',

# The last field must always be the email address so that a valid
        #   email address like "John Doe" <john.doe@domain.com> can be constructed from the fields.
        CustomerUserListFields => [ 'first_name', 'last_name', 'email' ],

#        CustomerUserListFields => ['login', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'customer_id', 'email'],
        CustomerUserSearchFields           => [ 'login', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'customer_id' ],
        CustomerUserSearchPrefix           => '*',
        CustomerUserSearchSuffix           => '*',
        CustomerUserSearchListLimit        => 250,
        CustomerUserPostMasterSearchFields => ['email'],
        CustomerUserNameFields             => [ 'title', 'first_name', 'last_name' ],
        CustomerUserEmailUniqCheck         => 1,

#        # show now own tickets in customer panel, CompanyTickets
#        CustomerUserExcludePrimaryCustomerID => 0,
#        # generate auto logins
#        AutoLoginCreation => 0,
#        # generate auto login prefix
#        AutoLoginCreationPrefix => 'auto',
#        # admin can change customer preferences
#        AdminSetPreferences => 1,
#        # use customer company support (reference to company, See CustomerCompany settings)
#        CustomerCompanySupport => 1,
        # cache time to live in sec. - cache any database queries
        CacheTTL => 60 * 60 * 24,
#        # just a read only source
#        ReadOnly => 1,
        Map => [

# note: Login, Email and CustomerID needed!
            # var, frontend, storage, shown (1=always,2=lite), required, storage-type, http-link, readonly, http-link-target, link class(es)
            [ 'UserTitle',      'Title',      'title',      1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserFirstname',  'Firstname',  'first_name', 1, 1, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserLastname',   'Lastname',   'last_name',  1, 1, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserLogin',      'Username',   'login',      1, 1, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserPassword',   'Password',   'pw',         0, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserEmail',      'Email',      'email',      0, 1, 'var', '', 0 ],
#            [ 'UserEmail',      'Email', 'email',           1, 1, 'var', '$Env{"CGIHandle"}?Action=AgentTicketCompose;ResponseID=1;TicketID=$Data{"TicketID"};ArticleID=$Data{"ArticleID"}', 0, '', 'AsPopup OTRSPopup_TicketAction' ],
            [ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'customer_id', 0, 1, 'var', '', 0 ],
#            [ 'UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs', 'customer_ids', 1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserPhone',        'Phone',       'phone',        1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserFax',          'Fax',         'fax',          1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserMobile',       'Mobile',      'mobile',       1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserStreet',       'Street',      'street',       1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserZip',          'Zip',         'zip',          1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserCity',         'City',        'city',         1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserCountry',      'Country',     'country',      1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
			[ 'UserComment',      'Comment',     'comments',     1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'ValidID',          'Valid',       'valid_id',     0, 1, 'int', '', 0 ],
			#MY OPTIONS
			[ 'UserField1',      'field1',     'field1',      1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
			[ 'UserField2',      'field2',     'field2',      1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
			#MY OPTIONS END
        ],

# default selections
        Selections => {

#            UserTitle => {
#                'Mr.' => 'Mr.',
#                'Mrs.' => 'Mrs.',
#            },
        },
    };

I have tried to Delete cache...

This "error" extends to not showing Customer information on the widget upon ticket creation, and tickets...
The second question would be how to add those added options/fields to the Customer Info widget
OTRS 4!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

did12345 wrote:I just added some new columns for my Customer information
What steps did you take to do this?
did12345 wrote:after verifying the code i have this error; all of the added customers do not appear, only the entries/lines... in the DB they do exist...
This sounds serious. Or it's innocuous? The picture doesn't help much. It shows a line of entries.
did12345 wrote:This "error" extends to not showing Customer information on the widget upon ticket creation, and tickets...
There's not enough information here to provide assistance. Perhaps if you DESCRIBE customer_user for this thread it might help.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
did12345
Znuny newbie

Post by did12345 »

just added some new columns for my Customer information -->What steps did you take to do this?
The steps i took:
1. I added 2 new columns in the table Customer_user table
2. I added those 2 new columns to the usermap in the sysconfig (copy & paste from the section in defaults.pm to my confing.pm)

#MY OPTIONS
         #MY OPTIONS END
after verifying the code i have this error; all of the added customers do not appear, only the entries/lines... in the DB they do exist... --> This sounds serious. Or it's innocuous? The picture doesn't help much. It shows a line of entries.
Indeed, the picture only shows the result within the interface upon adding the fields

#MY OPTIONS
         #MY OPTIONS END
within the CustomerUser map...

There's not enough information here to provide assistance. Perhaps if you DESCRIBE customer_user for this thread it might help.
How may i better describe the Customer_user ?
OTRS 4!
did12345
Znuny newbie

Post by did12345 »

Or what may the procedure be to:
1. add extra fields to the Customer information (example. card number and expiry date)
2. make theese fields appear in the Customer widget upon ticket creation
3. make theese fields appear in the customerUser section in the ticket
OTRS 4!