[Solved] Custom Dashboard - Browser error after Update from 3.2 to 3.3

Moderator: crythias

tpsupport
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.12

[Solved] Custom Dashboard - Browser error after Update from 3.2 to 3.3

Post by tpsupport »

Dear community,

Recently I have successfully updated an OTRS installation to 3.3.11 from 3.2.12. Almost everything seems to be fine as well as my own Dashboard creation but it will cause the browser to show up an error "No such element id: undefined in page!" (IE 11 + Opera 26) and it seems the error reoccurs every time the Dashboard is automatically refreshed but the data that is shown in the Dashboard seems to be correct. When I remove the Dashboard there is no error.
I have compared the Dashboard config to those default Dashboard but can seem to find out whats wrong. I guess it's my search attributes but not sure why.

Below is the configuration, would be great if someone could help me here to get people onto the new OTRS. Thanks!

Code: Select all

<ConfigItem Name="DashboardBackend###0900-Premium Tickets" Required="0" Valid="1">
        <Description Translatable="1"></Description>
        <Group>Ticket</Group>
        <SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::Dashboard</SubGroup>
        <Setting>
            <Hash>
                <Item Key="Module">Kernel::Output::HTML::DashboardTicketGeneric</Item>
                <Item Key="Title">Premium Support Tickets (state open)</Item>
                <Item Key="Description">Tickets with state "open" in PremiumSupport Queues.</Item>
                <Item Key="Attributes">States=open;States=new;Queues=PremiumSupport;UseSubQueues=1;</Item>
                <Item Key="Filter">All</Item>
                <Item Key="Time">EscalationTime</Item>
                <Item Key="Limit">10</Item>
                <Item Key="Permission">rw</Item>
                <Item Key="Block">ContentLarge</Item>
                <Item Key="Group">support.all;support.us;support.apac</Item>
                <Item Key="Default">1</Item>
                <Item Key="CacheTTLLocal">0.5</Item>
            </Hash>
        </Setting>
	</ConfigItem>
Last edited by tpsupport on 17 Nov 2015, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
Znuny 6.5 LTS - Ubuntu 20.04 x64, Azure Database for MySQL server 5.7, Perl 5.22.1, Apache/2.4.18
tpsupport
Znuny newbie

Re: Custom Dashboard - Browser error after Update from 3.2 to 3.3

Post by tpsupport »

Hi,

same error happens after moving OTRS 3.3.15 to Linux (debian 8 ). Has someone an idea why this happens?

Thanks!
Last edited by tpsupport on 17 Nov 2015, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Znuny 6.5 LTS - Ubuntu 20.04 x64, Azure Database for MySQL server 5.7, Perl 5.22.1, Apache/2.4.18
tpsupport
Znuny newbie

Re: Custom Dashboard - Browser error after Update from 3.2 to 3.3

Post by tpsupport »

Issue Solved!

Seems like since OTRS 3.3 spaces in the Dashlet name cannot be handled, so I changed
<ConfigItem Name="DashboardBackend###0900-Premium Tickets" Required="0" Valid="1">
to
<ConfigItem Name="DashboardBackend###0900-PremiumTickets" Required="0" Valid="1">
and the issue was gone. Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl and bin/otrs.DeleteCache.pl and restart the Web server in order to make the changes apply.