Moderator: crythias

SebastianD
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Is that possible?

Post by SebastianD »

Hi,
I have two queries.

I've been struggling today to set up a notification for agents to receive an email each time customer replies to the ticket. Unfortunately I'm not able to accomplish that.
Is that possible at all? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Second one might be more complicated. Is it possible to automatically include customer local IP to the ticket? Let's say customer IP is 192.168.1.155, in the moment when he creates new ticket I would like OTRS to add and information to the ticket text to add that data.

Any help much appreciate.

Thanks

Sebastian
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Is that possible?

Post by crythias »

An Agent will receive notification of responses if the ticket is locked to him, and preferences enabled, or if the ticket is unlocked and the queue is in the Agent's My Queues and preferences enabled.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
SebastianD
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0

Post by SebastianD »

crythias wrote:An Agent will receive notification of responses if the ticket is locked to him, and preferences enabled, or if the ticket is unlocked and the queue is in the Agent's My Queues and preferences enabled.
Thanks just check the agent settings...bang right in front my eyes. I shouldn't miss it.
Thanks for your reply.
Any idea about the second query? Should i open separate post for it?
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask