Questions about mailing

Moderator: crythias

brice
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Questions about mailing

Post by brice »

Hi all,

I got a few question about how to do some tuff ofr OTRS. We are Using OTRS 3.0.4 on Debian Linux with MySQL database.

Documentation is quite poor on the subjects I need or I read badly.

First of all I need to configure OTRS to change answering behavior. For the moment when Agents answers mails are sent with the Generic support@company.com mail. We need to change it to the Agent Email and put his name in the Subject . Why not add a ReplyTo our Generic Email address.

Last stuff, need to be done after the first one, is to automatically sign with PGP the answer mail. I find nothing to force this. and because we could use different email address, must I have a different PGP signature for each mail address ?

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Certainly misplaced thread ... Should be in the Help Section, Sorry.
OTRS: 3.0.4
Database: MySQL 5.1
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Questions about mailing

Post by crythias »

The agent email is only useful as a From if it is also useful to OTRS as a To. Otherwise, OTRS cannot log the communication with the tech.

In practical terms, this does not prevent the tech from receiving responses, even if the reply-to is the Queue's email address.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
brice
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Questions about mailing

Post by brice »

Thank you for your answer!

I think I found what I searched for. I figure it out that the Queue is the key. I can use the Default Email to send the mail from a specifique Agent and use a specific PGP key.

I just have to create a system email. Am I right or is there another way to do it ?
OTRS: 3.0.4
Database: MySQL 5.1