Forum rules
Dont create your support topics here!
diginin
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: CVS

The Community Manager returns.

Post by diginin »

Dear Community,

First off, I am officially back to serve YOU! As may be known to you, shortly before the planned Beta Release Party I was injured to the point that I had to take medical leave. This is now over as of 2 Nov 2010. I look forward to making contact with the community again, and getting caught up on the current issues. I want to give a great amount of thanks to our moderators, as well as all who have posted information for the good of the whole ... and the one, for their work in my absence. I am only a servant and your continuing assistance to the community - in coordination of events, meetings, and the services offered to the community - are invaluable. Two notable users are of course our Forum Sysadmin monotek and Alexander Halle from the user mailing lists.

Additionally, our forum moderators, admins, and users are no less worthy of praise. With a growth of over 1500 new forum users in the second half of this year, the work is no trivial part of our daily lives. So thanks!

Now, new and improved, I am back from medical leave! Please do not hesitate to contact me per PM or per E-Mail at feedback@otrs.org with all of your concerns.

Thanks for reading, and I wish you all a great day!
Shawn Beasley
Contact me per XING
Contact me per LinkedIN

OTRS CVS on Ubuntu Stable.

signature by diginin74, on Flickr

Computers are like air conditioners, when you open windows they are useless.

P.S. (für Leser meiner Deutschtexte) Rechtschreibfehler bitte mit s/.*/$KORREKTUR/ ersetzen.