Ticket Close Results in a White Screen

Moderator: crythias

prakashkupanda
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.4

Ticket Close Results in a White Screen

Post by prakashkupanda »

Hi,
When I close ticket after adding note and click on submit button, it shows a white screen and never close. After closing that screen I could see the ticket is Closed but still visible in Agent QUE. It is very irritating.

If i remove adding note option, the tickets are closed. I also tried in a new test enviornment where it is working but in my production it is not.

Anyone please help in resolving the issue.
ArielRauch
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.6

Re: Ticket Close Results in a White Screen

Post by ArielRauch »

I had a similar problem. When otrs get stuck on something it has problems to get to the next screen. My problem was the email sending. After solving the SMTP problems I was able to proceed to the next screen after performing changes on the ticket which invoked email sending.

I hope this helps.

Ariel
OTRS:ITSM 3.0.6 on Centos 5.5 with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents.
MichaelR
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 3.0.9
Company: LRS Health

Post by MichaelR »

Yeah I'm getting the same errors with some of my agents. They add an internal note, and after submitting the note, the popup screen goes blank (all white). If I close the popup and refresh the main page, the note is sometimes added, and sometimes not.

I have restored from a previous backup of 2.4.9 if that matters....
OTRS: 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4 - OS: Windows 7 - DB: MySQL - Heaps of random/useful hacks :)
[Major Code Changes]
ArticleFreeTime1-3
Ability to search ArticleFreeText
ArielRauch
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.6

Post by ArielRauch »

Is there any notification (mail) that should be initiated as a result of the internal note you are creating?
OTRS:ITSM 3.0.6 on Centos 5.5 with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents.
MichaelR
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 3.0.9
Company: LRS Health

Post by MichaelR »

The internal note will most likely send out internal emails to agents.

It is weird though, as root@localhost while adding a note on a ticket, the screen still goes blank (all white) root@localhost has no email configured, and as such, no email actions are taken?
OTRS: 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4 - OS: Windows 7 - DB: MySQL - Heaps of random/useful hacks :)
[Major Code Changes]
ArticleFreeTime1-3
Ability to search ArticleFreeText