Iframe Issue

English! place to talk about development, programming and coding
GodlessShrine
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.15

Iframe Issue

Post by GodlessShrine »

Hi Guys,

I am currently working on a project where we are pulling OTRS in to an iframe and this is all working fine as I have set the document.domain on each of the pages. However when I view a ticket it pulls the correspondence in to its own iframes and these are all throwing errors to the console as they do not have the document.domain set. I have tried looking through all the files but I can not see where the HTML Header of these iframes is created so i can modify them. Can anyone help me with this please?

Kind Regards
GodlessShrine
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.15

Re: Iframe Issue

Post by GodlessShrine »

Just to clarify it is the AgentTicketAttachment iframe that I am trying to locate the code for.

Here is an example source from one of our tickets:

<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/></head><body style="font-family:Geneva,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">The new German office network cannot access the US office. Can someone look at this please see if it’s a firewall issue.</body></html>

I am trying to add document.domain in the head of this source but am not sure where this template is located. Thanks for any help with this.