Freeze escalation time in pending auto state

Moderator: crythias

yom
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3

Freeze escalation time in pending auto state

Post by yom »

In the Escalation view are also tickets included that are in "pending auto" State. If a ticket is for example in "pending close succesvol+", I want the escaliont time stops, and only proceed if a reply by the client will reopen the ticket.
I myself have the status "pending open" added to the system. So a ticket after X days coming back in the queue with the state "open". In the case of a callback appointment this is convenient you see the ticket only when you have to take action when the time is reache to make a call back. It is only not usefull that the escaltion time is still quonting. It should freeze in this period.

How my question is can I ensure that the status "pending auto" freeze's the escalation time?
sfs
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.5

Re: Freeze escalation time in pending auto state

Post by sfs »

We are doing escalation time freeze by assigning special SLA to freezed tickets. This SLA uses Calendar with no working days and no working hours. You can use Generic Agent to automatically assign this SLA to all tickets in your special state.
Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude.
leijobil
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0
Company: Tieto

Post by leijobil »

sfs wrote:We are doing escalation time freeze by assigning special SLA to freezed tickets. This SLA uses Calendar with no working days and no working hours. You can use Generic Agent to automatically assign this SLA to all tickets in your special state.
Hi
Good idea, but how to set back from the pending SLA to the SLA before when switching back to time counting for the ticket? How do you know what SLA it was befor changing to the “pending” SLA?
Regards
Bill
richieri
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3100000
Company: Complemento

Post by richieri »

Hi,

I need this kind of solution also. I created a new state called "Wainting Client Answer". I also created a new Calendar with now Workdays and hours. Then I create a new SLA and link it to the calendar.

Next, I created the Generic Agent that changes the SLA of Wainting Client Answer State. Everything worked out. But when we reopen the ticket and put the correct SLA back, the system counts the Solution time since the ticket creation and does not consider the time the ticket was wainting the client answer.

Is there a way to make the system consider this time?

Thanks,
Ronaldo Richieri
Ronaldo Richieri
Analista de Sistemas, desenvolvedor de módulos OTRS e CEO na empresa Complemento
http://www.complemento.net.br
http://www.richieri.com