Can't load ticket custom module Kernel::System::Ticket::Cust

Moderator: crythias

mrq
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Can't load ticket custom module Kernel::System::Ticket::Cust

Post by mrq »

Hello,

I was experimenting with some settigngs in sysconfig. I was trying to find a way to set the application so that the default ticket state was unlocked.

Now I can't access the application and the following message appears in the browser window.
Software error:

Can't load ticket custom module Kernel::System::Ticket::Custom! at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/Ticket.pm line 198.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
How can I undo this situation and get back to a useable system?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

mrq
OTRS 2.4.7 using mySQL on Linux openSUSE 11.2
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Can't load ticket custom module Kernel::System::Ticket::

Post by crythias »

you might check your Config.pm and your ZZZAuto.pm for references...
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
mrq
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Can't load ticket custom module Kernel::System::Ticket::

Post by mrq »

Thanks for your reply but I found out workaround.

I realized that Kernel::System::Ticket::Custom was likely a path and that the app was looking for a file named Custom.pm (or something like that). So I went to /opt/otrs/Kernel/System/Ticket and noticed a file named Custom.pm.example. I renamed the file to Custom.pm, reloaded, and things started working again.

Regardless I will check the files you suggested to see if there might have been some reference.

Thanks again

mrq
OTRS 2.4.7 using mySQL on Linux openSUSE 11.2