[SOLVED] Trying to make a rest call fails. Log found: "Could not load web service configuration for web service"

Moderator: crythias

lpinho
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 50000

[SOLVED] Trying to make a rest call fails. Log found: "Could not load web service configuration for web service"

Post by lpinho »

Hi all,

I made a small application a few months ago that made a rest call to create a special type of ticket using the GenericTicketConnectorREST.
The code worked without any problem.
I tried to run the application yesterday and I keep getting an error "The server did not return a complete response for this request. Server returned 0 bytes."

So, I trying to see what was being logged and this is what I got: "Could not load web service configuration for web service at /otrs/nph-genericinterface.pl/Webservice/GenericTicketConnectorREST/Ticket"

I don't manage the site but the person who does, told me he didn't changed anything.
I know that the machine was rebooted a couple of times but that never caused problems before.
Can anyone give me a help of how can I start to debug the problem?

Thanks,

Luís Pinho

P.S: This is the request as captured by fiddler

POST http://company.com/otrs/nph-genericinte ... EST/Ticket HTTP/1.1
Accept: application/json, application/xml, text/json, text/x-json, text/javascript, text/xml
User-Agent: RestSharp/105.2.3.0
Content-Type: application/json
Host: company.com
Content-Length: 944
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

{"CustomerUserLogin":null,"UserLogin":"myUser","Password":"myPassword","Ticket":{"Title":"P1 Ticket","Queue":"P1","Type":null,"Service":null,"SLA":null,"State":"closed sucessfully","Priority":"P1 - Critical","Owner":null,"Responsible":null,"CustomerUser":null,"CustomerID":null},"Article":{"ArticleType":"webrequest","SenderType":null,"From":"Support System <noreply@company.com>","Subject":"P1 Occured on 3/7/2018","ContentType":"text/plain; charset=utf8","Body":"This ticket was created automatically to record a P1 event.","HistoryType":null,"HistoryComment":"Report: https://sharepoint.com/:w:/s/Intranet/i ... ment":null}
Last edited by lpinho on 03 Apr 2018, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
lpinho
Znuny newbie

Re: Trying to make a rest call fails. Log found: "Could not load web service configuration for web service"

Post by lpinho »

Just tried an even simpler request and got the same result:

http://company.com/otrs/nph-genericinte ... myPassword
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Trying to make a rest call fails. Log found: "Could not load web service configuration for web service"

Post by root »

Hi,

Do you have a configured web service?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
lpinho
Znuny newbie

Post by lpinho »

Hi Roy,

no, none, do I have to configure a custom web service to make this available?

Thanks for reply,

Luís Pinho
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Hi,

You'll need to configure (or importon ) at least one web service in Admin -> Web Services

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
lpinho
Znuny newbie

Post by lpinho »

Just configured a service, but no change is visible.
Must it be some particular kind of web service?

Thanks for the help.

YML:
---
Debugger:
DebugThreshold: debug
TestMode: '0'
Description: ''
FrameworkVersion: 5.0.13
Provider:
Transport:
Config:
KeepAlive: '1'
MaxLength: '9999999999'
Type: HTTP::REST
RemoteSystem: ''
Requester:
Transport:
Type: ''
lpinho
Znuny newbie

[Solved] Trying to make a rest call fails. Log found: "Could not load web service configuration for web service"

Post by lpinho »

Hi,

I will answer to my own question.

Thanks for all the help Roy, I tried to discover a yml for the GenericTicketConnectorREST, for some reason, I was under the impression that this was a service available out of the box.

After importing the service, everything start working again.

So sorry if this was a stupid question.

Thanks,

Luís Pinho