Moderator: crythias

ITLogSupport
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.8
Company: USC-IT

Error after upgrading from 5.0.26 to 6.0.6

Post by ITLogSupport »

Hello,

I've just upgraded my OTRS 5 to version 6, but I'm getting "500 Internal Server Error" and this error message:

Setting TimeVacationDaysOneTime Effective value is not correct: '0' must be a month number(1..12)!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

GAR.
pgabelli
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.5
Company: IKS

Re: Error after upgrading from 5.0.26 to 6.0.6

Post by pgabelli »

For the 500 Server Error, you should take a look at the Apache Logs (because is Apache that says "Error 500"): you should be able then to find the cause of the problem. In my case, the migration had left the old files and has written the new files with the extension .custom_backup (the situation described here -> http://otrs.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4474, you have to translate the article), then you only have to remove the old files and rename the new ones: they are quite a bit.

As for the TimeVacationDaysOneTime or similar errors, you should be able to fix them using System Configuration, in the web interface of OTRS, after you deploy the change you should be pretty much set.

Good luck!
ITLogSupport
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.8
Company: USC-IT

Re: Error after upgrading from 5.0.26 to 6.0.6

Post by ITLogSupport »

pgabelli wrote:For the 500 Server Error, you should take a look at the Apache Logs (because is Apache that says "Error 500"): you should be able then to find the cause of the problem. In my case, the migration had left the old files and has written the new files with the extension .custom_backup (the situation described here -> http://otrs.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4474, you have to translate the article), then you only have to remove the old files and rename the new ones: they are quite a bit.

As for the TimeVacationDaysOneTime or similar errors, you should be able to fix them using System Configuration, in the web interface of OTRS, after you deploy the change you should be pretty much set.

Good luck!
Thank you very much! You've solved my problem.