Problem with access to tickets after restore

Moderator: crythias

emillo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.6

Problem with access to tickets after restore

Post by emillo »

Hello i upgraded OTRS from 5 to newest version 6 last week. Now i need to move my OTRS to new location(simple migration, right?).
I installed new instance on new server, after that i created new backup and move that backup from old server to new location.
I removed database from new server and run script /scripts/restore.pl to restore my old OTRS on new server.

Everything working ok, but now i have 2 issues:
1. I don't have any tickets on user account. I see open tickets on root account, but when i'm trying to open those tickets i have error "This ticket does not exist, or you don't have permissions to access it in its current state". I tried to import manually database again, i tried use that tutorial(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/137 ... l-database), again error.

2. I have some problem with configuration, but i think that config file have default custom queue and now can't find that in new server..

Any ideas how to properly restore/migrate otrs in/to new location? Maybe i'm doing something wrong...
lido
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.5

Re: Problem with access to tickets after restore

Post by lido »

I'm not sure exactly what the issue is but the manual has an article describing a migration from windows to linux.

While that's not exactly what you want, I'm sure you can follow the steps described there to clone the database and copy the equivalent files.