Moderator: crythias

claudionor
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.1.7
Company: Fretcar Transporte, Locação e Turismo Ltda

I can not change user attributes

Post by claudionor »

Good afternoon,

Dear, I do not know if you have been through this problem, but the following situation is happening:

When I am going to change any attribute in the user root @ localhost, such as the password for example, returns the following message:

====================================================================

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

=========================================================================

Checking the log, I saw the following situation:

=========================================================================

Feb 16 16:32:20 fretcar OTRS-CGI-59[6877]: [Error][Kernel::System::ObjectManager::_DieWithError][Line:534]: Kernel::System::HTMLUtils could not be loaded: Can't locate HTML/Entities.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/Custom /usr/Kernel/cpan-lib /usr /usr/sbin/../../Custom /usr/sbin/../../Kernel/cpan-lib /usr/sbin/../.. /opt/otrs/Custom /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib /opt/otrs/ /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 . /etc/httpd) at /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib/HTML/TokeParser.pm line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib/HTML/TokeParser.pm line 9.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib/HTML/Truncate.pm line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib/HTML/Truncate.pm line 8.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/HTMLUtils.pm line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/HTMLUtils.pm line 17.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/otrs//Kernel/System/ObjectManager.pm line 192.

=====================================================================================================

I tried to understand the problem, but I could not.

If a colleague can help me, thank you very much.

The distribution I am using is Centos 7 and the OTRS version is 5.

Since now, thank you!
Sugerir uma edição