Moderator: crythias

PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

New Email Link / Template

Post by PhyrePhoX »

Hi,

i have the following problem, where i don't have a solution yet:

In the reply/forward templates, it is not possible to use dynamic fields in the "to/cc" fields (or is it, and i am not aware of it?),
so i need some kind of custom link/action, where i can have a link within the ticket (either on customer info panel or within each article -> so the article text can be quoted).
So for example i have customers with different account managers, and i want to forward a customer request to the account manager and not a distribution group. The Account manager is pulled from the customer db and added to the ticket dynamic fields. But how could i create such a link?

Also, second problem (maybe there is a solution already): There is the option "Ticket::Frontend::ComposeAddCustomerAddress" with the text
Adds customers email addresses to recipients in the ticket compose screen of the agent interface. The customers email address won't be added if the article type is email-internal.
We are having the problem, that sometimes replies to internal mails (which are not marked as such) accidentially get forwarded to the customer, because he is automatically added in cc. Is there a way to mark reply/forward templates as internal? Or how/where can you send a new INTERNAL mail, so the "customer automatically in cc" is not triggered?

Thank you in advance,
PhoX
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: New Email Link / Template

Post by crythias »

OK, only because this sounds familiar, may I point out viewtopic.php?f=60&t=38844 ?

I'm not saying this applies to you except that perhaps instead of StateID use ArticleTypeID

And it's not perfect because the TypeID varies with the interface. But if you say Template=X = ArticleTypeID=2 (example only) it probably (?) will work enough.

But also that note-internal and email-internal might need to be added within SysConfig if they don't exist
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

Re: New Email Link / Template

Post by PhyrePhoX »

thank you, i will check it out
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging