Moderator: crythias

OmegaSyn
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6 Patch 4
Company: Parker Hannifin

[SOLVED] Escalation Notification Emails - Disable

Post by OmegaSyn »

Hello All,

I've gone through as many of the help forums I could find and settings relating to the escalation email notifications but seem to be a bit stuck on this one.

Just set up a new system (we were previously using version 3.1) but built a new v.6 Patch 4 which is all up and running and working fine - however, we do have escalation / sla rules in place to push certain tickets into the escalation queue, but this is also generating escalation event notification emails and sending it to all agents within otrs, which we want to disable.

However, even with these event notifications disabled in the settings we still seem to have the emails coming through.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by OmegaSyn on 08 Feb 2018, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
Liam Billington
IT Support
OTRS Version 6.4 / Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / MySQL
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Escalation Notification Emails - Disable

Post by root »

Hi,

Did you checked the ticket history? Usually you'll find there the name of the notification which is send. If it's the same name like the one you've disabled it could be a bug.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
OmegaSyn
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6 Patch 4
Company: Parker Hannifin

Re: Escalation Notification Emails - Disable

Post by OmegaSyn »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - yes I checked the last ticket to send an escalation email which did show it was using the notification which had set to invalid.

However the issue does now seem to be resolved - I set both notifications to Valid, saved the change - Set back to Invalid, then restarted the OTRS service and jobs - A few tickets have since escalated but not generated the escalation email!

Liam
Liam Billington
IT Support
OTRS Version 6.4 / Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / MySQL