[Solved] Slow Performance after Upgrade from 5 to 6, 5 seconds timeouts

Moderator: crythias

trei
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.16

[Solved] Slow Performance after Upgrade from 5 to 6, 5 seconds timeouts

Post by trei »

Hi all,

I have a strange problem: every web request in the agent interface (LDAP-login) takes 5 seconds, as if there is a connection timeout in the background. The problems does not exist when logging in with root@localhost. Config.pm and the domain controllers didn't change. These problem did not happen in version 5, there where also no problems during the upgrade. There are no relevant informations in apache's error.log (in debug mode). Except of the timeout, there is no lack in functionality.

I set up a new testserver with the same settings. Everything worked fine until I restore the database from the original server, then the timeouts happen again.

DNS services are fine and ldapsearch also responses fast. So I don't know what else to check, maybe someone have a idea.

Thank you and kind regards,
Thomas
Last edited by trei on 15 Jan 2018, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Slow Performance after Upgrade from 5 to 6, 5 seconds timeouts

Post by root »

Hi,

As I read in your german thread it works well with a new database and only occur with the migrated data. Did you check for missing indexes? I would enable slow query logging.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
trei
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.16

[Solved] Re: Slow Performance after Upgrade from 5 to 6, 5 seconds timeouts

Post by trei »

Thanks for the advice, but I just found the origin of the problem: it is the time accounting module! After deleting the module, reinstalling and re-building the databases everythings works fine! So the update from 5 to 6 destroyed something in the background... Thank you for your help!
lamprax
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.10
Company: Syscons srl

Re: [Solved] Slow Performance after Upgrade from 5 to 6, 5 seconds timeouts

Post by lamprax »

Hi

can you explain how to
deleting the module, reinstalling and re-building the database?

Thanks
lamprax