Help to use FAQ Widget

Moderator: crythias

iclaude
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 6.0.30

Help to use FAQ Widget

Post by iclaude »

Hi everyone;

can someone please teach/explain me how to use the FAQ Widget ?

Regards
OTRS 6
kiwikrisp
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.1

Re: Help to use FAQ Widget

Post by kiwikrisp »

Perhaps more detail on the issue you're encountering?

You add a new one, give it a title, add keywords to make searching easier. Add a category and then fill in the symptoms problem and solution. If you need to add any additional private notes you do so.
OTRS 5.0.1 w/ ITSM 5.0.22
CentOS 6.9
MySQL
iclaude
Znuny newbie

Post by iclaude »

kiwikrisp wrote:Perhaps more detail on the issue you're encountering?

You add a new one, give it a title, add keywords to make searching easier. Add a category and then fill in the symptoms problem and solution. If you need to add any additional private notes you do so.
1- I have created a FAQ
2- Added the keywords
Question: How do I separate the keywords ?

3- I added a Category;

When I got to create a ticket, the FAQs are not showing.
Do you have any ideia of what am I missing?

Regards
OTRS 6
kiwikrisp
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.1

Post by kiwikrisp »

I separate my keywords by spaces, I don't know if any grouping capabilities exist.

If you want to link a ticket to a FAQ, you can do so by clicking on the [FAQ] link under the Subject of the ticket.
Capture.PNG
If the [FAQ] link doesn't show up it's likely a permissions issue. This gets into the Agents | Groups | Roles area but suffice it to say that whatever Agent you want to have access to the FAQ needs to be assigned to a Role that has the appropriate permissions to the faq-* groups.
group.PNG
Does that help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OTRS 5.0.1 w/ ITSM 5.0.22
CentOS 6.9
MySQL
iclaude
Znuny newbie

Post by iclaude »

kiwikrisp wrote:I separate my keywords by spaces, I don't know if any grouping capabilities exist.

If you want to link a ticket to a FAQ, you can do so by clicking on the [FAQ] link under the Subject of the ticket.
Capture.PNG
If the [FAQ] link doesn't show up it's likely a permissions issue. This gets into the Agents | Groups | Roles area but suffice it to say that whatever Agent you want to have access to the FAQ needs to be assigned to a Role that has the appropriate permissions to the faq-* groups.
group.PNG
Does that help?
This was helpful, but what I really want to know is how to make the FAQs to Show on the Customer Page when they are typing the Subject or Text on a New Ticket.

I Saw on this link https://www.otrs.com/release-notes-otrs ... h-level-9/

Regards
OTRS 6