SLA related to Business/Non-Business Hours

Moderator: crythias

PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

SLA related to Business/Non-Business Hours

Post by PhyrePhoX »

Hi all,

i'm asking myself a simple question, which i havent been able to answer yet (i researched the forum and the internet):

Let's say we offer a simple service, with a 30 minute response time in business hours and 60 minute response time on non-business hours, weekends & holidays.

The way i see it, you can only assign ONE response time to a queue/SLA/service.

Let's say a customer writes 12 pm, i have to answer within 30 minutes. If he writes 6 pm, i have to answer him within 60 minutes.

How would i be able to tackle this problem? I'm surprised nobody had this problem before (or maybe i didnt have the right search terms).

Thanks for your help!
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: SLA related to Business/Non-Business Hours

Post by root »

Hi,

time related settings for escalations configured via queue and/or SLA cover only the business hours. We have a customer with a similar requirement and solved this with custom development.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

Re: SLA related to Business/Non-Business Hours

Post by PhyrePhoX »

root wrote:Hi,

time related settings for escalations configured via queue and/or SLA cover only the business hours. We have a customer with a similar requirement and solved this with custom development.

- Roy
I'm really surprised not more companies have this requirement. The number of calendars and the SLAs/Services etc suggest that this would be possible out of the box.
I guess my solution would now be an email filter that sets the SLA in the x-header based on time/date, which means i cannot use the comfortable calendars anymore :(
Thanks for your input.
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging