[SOLVED] How to define a ticket notification filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem field value?

Moderator: crythias

nedmaj
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 6.3.4
Company: Câmara dos Deputados

[SOLVED] How to define a ticket notification filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem field value?

Post by nedmaj »

Hi guys,

I use DynamicFieldITSMConfigItem add-on from Cape-it (version 5.0.9).

In a ticket notification, I'm trying to filter tickets using a dynamic field of type ITSMConfigItem. Under Edit Notification form, the field has no autocomplete. Also the form accept no value no matter what I try to set as a filter. After saving the form and reopen the notification, the field is blank. I've tryed the config item ID, Number and Name with no success. Looks like the DynamicFieldITSMConfigItem add-on has no implementation at all to use this kind of dynamic field as a ticket filter when defining a ticket notification. I'm quite surprised, since older versions of this add-on for OTRS 4 did offer the possibility to select config items in order to filter tickets and create more specific notifications.

Does anyone have addressed this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by nedmaj on 11 Aug 2017, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
Samuel

Znuny 6.3.4 | OTRS 5.0.17
Database: Postgres | Oracle 12.1
Number of agents: 450 | Number of customers: 20000 | Number of CIs: 30000
nedmaj
Znuny expert

Re: Ticket notifications - How to define a ticket filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem?

Post by nedmaj »

Curiously the same fields are working in AdminGenericAgent form.
Samuel

nedmaj
Znuny expert

Re: Ticket notifications - How to define a ticket filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem?

Post by nedmaj »

I've just realized Cape-it delivered the package without notification filter support (what hapened, Cape-it?).

Luckly, I was abble to restore notification filter support using some code from the previous module ITSMConfigItemReference.pm (attached here).

Hope it can help someone else trying to defining a notification filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem field value.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Samuel

nedmaj
Znuny expert

Re: [SOLVED] How to define a ticket notification filter using a DynamicField-ITSMConfigItem field value?

Post by nedmaj »

Samuel