Moderator: crythias

abelic
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4
Company: CP

Ticket Notification

Post by abelic »

Hi,

Using OTRS 5.0.14 till yesterday was perfect, after unexpected server restart, all ticket notification stop to work. Also BCC which I use for backup, stop working. Replay to customer work fine, and there is no problem.

To note that after the restart, the OTRS did not want to automatically retrieve mail, saying that some process was already running. I found the solution on Google, it was necessary to empty the process_id table in the database. After that, everything was fine, except notification problem, which I discovery today. Maybe I should not do it on this way!?

Can somebody tell or direct me, where and how to troubleshoot this issue.

System log give me this:

OTRS-CGI-31 otrs.PostMaster.pl is deprecated, please use console command 'Maint::PostMaster::Read' instead.

Thanks
Aleksandar
Znuny 6.4, CentOS7, MariaDB
cferreira
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.06.01

Re: Ticket Notification

Post by cferreira »

Got the same problem on my first install experience of OTRS who seems giving more work that what i was expecting. :o .
What i discover, Standard Notifications who are installed by default:
- the NEW ticket and MOVE ticket they will not send to any of the agentes options, they just work for the Customer (owner of the ticket)
- Escalation Tickets looks like they work for Agents (maybe with Write permissions to Tickets)

Any clue of what should be confirmed on the Setup?
abelic
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4
Company: CP

Post by abelic »

Thanks cferreira,

But my ticket notification works very well for agents(create,follow-ups,moves..), all system. They just stop working after unexpected server restart.

I just want to mention, that first solution that I use to resolve the problem is: adding --fore-pid to Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch --force-pid

Maybe, system store that record twice, and It causes some errors.

Also, when I create a new ticket, the email is normally sent to the customer, but there are no notifications. So, only internal communication doesn't work, how I see.

Thanks
Znuny 6.4, CentOS7, MariaDB
cferreira
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.06.01

Post by cferreira »

I found my problem... There was a option AgentSelfNotifyOnAction on Core::Ticket who should be at Yes for self testing. :D
All notifications are ok here also.
pisoir
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.15

Post by pisoir »

You saved my day cferrera:)