Moderator: crythias

elitt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.10
Company: Elitt

Links in AgentTicketZoom are not working properly

Post by elitt »

Hi,

I've just upgraded my OTRS version from 5.0.10 to 5.0.19 on my Fedora23 server.
I took the RPMs found in http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/RPMS/fedora/22/
and all seem to be good with dnf install otrsxxxxx.rpm

After each RPM install, I launched the command in terminal to rebuild the OTRS configuration then I restart the apache service.

After having installed the last RPM (v5.0.19), I came around OTRS to make sure that all functionalities were working well and I noticed that the links in the AgentTicketZoom page became strange :
- if I click on a link that opens a pop-up window, all is working well
- if I click on a link that opens the target in the same window (like the link 'Dashboard' or 'Return'...), nothing happens
- if I do a right-click and open the link in an other tab, all is working well

I've tried on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and I've observed the same behaviour.

Somebody has discovered this behaviour before ?
Do you have an idea to correct that ?

Thank you !
OTRS v5.0.10 on Fedora25 with posgreSQL 9.4.9 database
elitt
Znuny newbie

Re: Links in AgentTicketZoom are not working properly

Post by elitt »

Nobody have seen this behaviour ?

No idea to correct that ? It seems to appear only on the AgentTicketZoom page ; all links are correctly running on the dashboard and admin pages.
elitt
Znuny newbie

Post by elitt »

I went back to my previous version (thanks to backups) and I've tried again...

This time, I took only the newest RPM (v5.0.20) for Fedora 22 to update OTRS. But the behaviour is strictly the same.

So I try an other way : how do you update your OTRS versions ? Using the RPMs ? By the source code ? I can't find any directions for updating into the manual. I can still find the instructions for upgrading from v4 to v5, but nothing just for updating... Some idea to help me, please ?
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Hi,

I had similar issues which were introduced after an patch level update (5.0.x) and I was able to solve them by checking the SysConfig registration for changed module registrations. There were changed made before the update and with the update new Javascript files were deployed. But the update script does not fix changed module registrations. Maybe worth to give it a try. Shortest way to check would be disable all changes by renaming ZZZAuto.pm to ZZZAuto.pm.disabled and then checking. If the links work you've found the problem in the SysConfig.
I've written down my changes, usually group permission, and perform a configuration reset for the module. After this I applied my changed again and the problem was gone.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?