Customer Notification and Auto Response - Process Management

Moderator: crythias

cbruigom
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.5

Customer Notification and Auto Response - Process Management

Post by cbruigom »

Hi All,

I have an issue which is two fold. I have a requirement to send a customer notification from Process Management after a ticket is created via the agent portal. We are using LDAP and entering the email address into the customer field on the form (entering an email address vs selecting a customer record). I have created a customer notification to trigger once the ticket is created.

Issue 1.

When the ticket is created if the customer is just an email address the customer notification is not sent (checked via history on the ticket). If I choose a customer out of LDAP then the notification triggers.

Issue 2.

If I try to setup an auto response to do the same, auto response does not trigger on a ticket created via process management for an auto response configured queue vs creating a phone ticket in the same queue which then does send an auto response.

Has anyone experienced these issues, or can you replicate them? If so any ideas how I can get notifications working to entries not in the LDAP database just email address entries?

OTRS 5.0.14 on Centos 7