Moderator: crythias

otrsZeroCool
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4 and 5
Company: Morgan

Notifications on process ticket

Post by otrsZeroCool »

hello guys,
i have checked Help topics before i opened this one and did not find any useful info/advice/solution/idea for myself :shock:

what happens - otrs customer creates a process ticket filling several dynamic fields
what i want else - i would like a notification to be sent to some google/yahoo email with the info from the filled in dynamic fields

please correct me but based on manuals event CreateTicket sends notifications of ALL new tickets, rgiht? is there any way to separate such notifications and send them directly to my google/yahoo email when it is a process ticket sent by customer?

your help/advice is greately appreciated :(

thanks in advance!
sunshian
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.8

Re: Notifications on process ticket

Post by sunshian »

Hi guys,
I have an idea you can try .
Set a dynamic fields in custom page when a ticket send by customer the dynamic fields will be change.
you can used the OTRS Notification event "TicketDynamicFieldUpdate_XX " when the dynamic fields change.
and you can set some filter by your will send Notification.

hope to help you.
nedmaj
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 6.3.4
Company: Câmara dos Deputados

Re: Notifications on process ticket

Post by nedmaj »

Hi,

This a basic notification.

Just choose an apropriate event. Filter the process using the ProcessManagementProcessID field (ticket filter). Define the recipients (may be any valid e-mail address). And compose the text using tags to get a dynamic field value (ex.: <OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_*>). See the tag reference below the notification form for further examples of tags.
Samuel

Znuny 6.3.4 | OTRS 5.0.17
Database: Postgres | Oracle 12.1
Number of agents: 450 | Number of customers: 20000 | Number of CIs: 30000