Appointment Calendar Notification

Moderator: crythias

BigMo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.15

Appointment Calendar Notification

Post by BigMo »

Hi Community,

please forgive me, my english is not the best.

I have installed the free module appointment calendar and created one calender per agent in my company because we want to use the calender together. At first step I defined the group "users" for every calendar group because each of our 7 agents ist member with full rights in this group.
I tested to create appointments and remember notifications. My problem was that every agent gets a notification for every appointment. So I created a calendar group for each agent.
The relation between the calendar and calendar groups are:

group calendar
cal-person1 calendar1
cal-person2 calendar2

At moment every agent gets notifications for his own appointments from his own calendar. The problem is now that every agents only sees his own calendar and nothing else. So I tried to give every agent only the RO right from the other calendars, because I thought they should see then the other calendars. That was right, every agent sees all calendar appointments from the other agents. But like it was before every agent gets a remember notification.

I need that every agent sees every calendar but only gets a notification for his own appointments and not a notification from another agent. Is there a possibility to reach this?

I searched and searched and searched and found nothing.
Is there anybody who could help me?
OTRS 5.0.15-Ubuntu 16.04-
TitovLab
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.17
Company: IT PC help

Re: Appointment Calendar Notification

Post by TitovLab »

Hi.
Try configure Appointment Notifications in Admin Panel (index.pl?Action=AdminAppointmentNotificationEvent)
By default there is only one Appointment reminder notification (notify all agents with at least RO rights). Try to change it to RW rights.
Also there is filter for calendar, but it is broken.
BigMo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.15

Re: Appointment Calendar Notification

Post by BigMo »

Hi,

thx for your answer. We are not using the appointment calendar anymore.
I will try your suggestion at a later point.
OTRS 5.0.15-Ubuntu 16.04-