not set current user as owner in phone ticket

Moderator: crythias

quickndirty
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

not set current user as owner in phone ticket

Post by quickndirty »

Hi there,

this ist my problem: upon creating a new phone ticket (or also splitting an existing one), if no owner is selected, the current user will be set as owner (with no active lock, but even so...) For manually created email tickets, I see how the current user is set as owner, reflecting his initiative. But for new phone tickets, this is not what I want. If no owner is selected, root@localhost / Admin OTRS should be the default owner.

I have tried several approaches:
  • Using a Generic Agent to reset the owner upon ticket creation doesn't work, because this would override the option if a specific owner is indeed chosen by the creator.
  • Giving the Admin OTRS / root@localhost user the rw rights for the queue and selecting him as owner manually upon ticket creation doesn't work because then he will then have an active lock.
  • I found this mailing list with a command line / code change solution: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/20 ... 35115.html and in fact I really found the relevant code section. But I really do not want to change code, since I didn't have to so far and would really like to keep my system upgradable by the book.
Is there any other solution out there? Maybe an opm package to enhance the phone ticket capabilities and thus giving me the option to do this directly via the SysConfig? Looking forward to any reply / idea.

Greetings!