some errors from I updated the OTRS 5.0.16

Moderator: crythias

xet
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.13

some errors from I updated the OTRS 5.0.16

Post by xet »

Hello

I've update the OTRS from 5.0.13 to 5.0.16 last week, but user is complained about that they don't receive the email or if they received emails, they get be late. So, I've gone to OTRS's log from console administrators and I can see three errors:

OTRS-otrs.Daemon.pl - Daemon Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker-30 --> There was an error executing /usr/bin/fetchmail -a: The run control file had bad permissions.

OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch-30 --> There was an error executing Execute() in Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch: Error: Unable to register the process in the database. Is another instance still running?

OTRS-otrs.Daemon.pl - Daemon Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker-30 --> OTRS-otrs.Daemon.pl - Daemon Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker-30

All of them errors are repetead every 5-10 minutes. Can someone help me for fixing this problem or give me any idea how I can fix them?

Thnak you
ReneDiaz
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.16

Re: some errors from I updated the OTRS 5.0.16

Post by ReneDiaz »

i see (and have it) this problem before... this work for me.

viewtopic.php?t=31123

i delete "process_id" in mysql database
xet
Znuny newbie

Post by xet »

ReneDiaz wrote:i see (and have it) this problem before... this work for me.

viewtopic.php?t=31123

i delete "process_id" in mysql database
Hello

Did you remove the table called process_id? or did you remove the field?

Thank you
xet
Znuny newbie

Post by xet »

Hello

Any idea? I emptied the table called process_id, but I have same errors. When I use sudo -u otrs /opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch --force-pid, it works, but I would like to be automatically.

Thank you