[SOLVED] Notification Email when new ticket

Moderator: crythias

MusicMaikel
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.x.x

[SOLVED] Notification Email when new ticket

Post by MusicMaikel »

Hi everybody,

For a volunteer I am working on an OTRS system with somebody else. It's gonna be for a company where I volunteer at.

We are wondering if it is possible to give the agents a email notification when a new ticket is arrived and when a ticket is almost at it's escelated time.
If so, can you please make it really clear where we need to click on and what we need to do in that specific window, because we already have searched for a few days now. We have a automatic task set up, but that doesn't send emails. We also get the following error in our logs:

Can't send message: 550Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>

I hope you guys can help us with this problem.
Last edited by MusicMaikel on 23 Jan 2017, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
wheelshot
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 4.0.24

Re: Notification Email when new ticket

Post by wheelshot »

Hi,
We are wondering if it is possible to give the agents a email notification when a new ticket is arrived
It is possible. How OTRS works is that the agents needs to subscribe to the queues they want to monitor. Each agent then got to go in the gear shaped icon on the top of the screen and select his the queues in "My queues". In the middle column of the same screen, the agent will then be able to manage his email notifications including new tickets.
and when a ticket is almost at it's escelated time.
For that its either in the queue definition or with the SLA definition. For your case, I'd go with the queue settings. You can setup those notifications with the escalation parameters.
Can't send message: 550Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
Either your automatic task is messed up or your smtp server configuration is bad.
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: Notification Email when new ticket

Post by skullz »