Prefilled content with custom MenuModule not working anymore since OTRS 4

Moderator: crythias

tpsupport
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.12

Prefilled content with custom MenuModule not working anymore since OTRS 4

Post by tpsupport »

Hello everyone,

I used to add custom menu buttons in Frontend::Agent::Ticket::MenuModule to prefill AgentTicketNote since OTRS 3.0 until 3.3 with URL encoded HTML content, the method is explained here: http://blog.otrs.org/2010/11/02/otrs-3- ... templates/
Now after upgrading to OTRS 4 and finally 5.0.9 on a test system I replaced TicketID=$QData{"TicketID"} with TicketID=[% Data.TicketID | html %] and now the encoded html part gets encoded but does not get interpreted, it stays an html text, here is my config (URL shortened).

Code: Select all

<ConfigItem Name="Ticket::Frontend::MenuModule###421-Test" Required="0" Valid="1">
        <Description Translatable="1">Test Menu</Description>
        <Group>Ticket</Group>
        <SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::Ticket::MenuModule</SubGroup>
        <Setting>
            <Hash>
                <Item Key="Module">Kernel::Output::HTML::TicketMenu::Generic</Item>
                <Item Key="Name">TTest</Item>
                <Item Key="Description" Translatable="1">Test</Item>
                <Item Key="Action">AgentTicketNote</Item>
                            <Item Key="Group">rw:support.all;rw:support.us;rw:support.apac</Item>
                <Item Key="Link">Action=AgentTicketNote;TicketID=[% Data.TicketID | html %];DynamicField_TicketFreeText3=Yes;Subject=Test+Menu;Body=%3Cspan+style%3D%22font-size%3A18px%3B%22%3ETest+Module</Item>
                <Item Key="PopupType">TicketAction</Item>
            </Hash>
        </Setting>
    </ConfigItem>

I thought this would be a good opportunity to use the Note-Template feature, so I altered the Link by using “StandardTemplateID” like this:

Code: Select all

<Item Key="Link">Action=AgentTicketNote;TicketID=[% Data.TicketID | html %];DynamicField_TicketFreeText3=Yes;Subject=Test+Menu;StandardTemplateID=56
Now the correct template is selected but the body is not filled with text.

Please if someone could help me achieving the same as I had until OTRS 3.3 it would enable us to upgrade to the new OTRS version. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rick
Znuny 6.5 LTS - Ubuntu 20.04 x64, Azure Database for MySQL server 5.7, Perl 5.22.1, Apache/2.4.18