[Solved] No existing template directory found ('/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Custom')!.

Moderator: crythias

inwiwo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.6

[Solved] No existing template directory found ('/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Custom')!.

Post by inwiwo »

Hi,

I have the following error messages over and over again in my system log

Code: Select all

No existing template directory found ('/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Custom')!.
Google told me that there is a reference to that template in ZZZAuto.pm. I found it there and removed it together with the reference to a template "Lite" which doesn't seem to exist anymore too. After that I ran

bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::Config::Rebuild
bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::Cache::Delete
but the error messages are still there. I can't figure out where else this template is used. Since it's called "Custom" it's very difficult to grep for it or search for it in the database.

I know that I just can create an empty directory, but that would be a workaround only and not the real solution.
Last edited by inwiwo on 19 Apr 2017, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
RStraub
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.14

Re: No existing template directory found ('/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Custom')!.

Post by RStraub »

I think the simplest "solution" would be to create the directory. It sounds like it's just a check whether the folder exists.
Currently using: OTRS 6.0.14 -- MariaDB -- Ubuntu 16 LTS
inwiwo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.6

Re: No existing template directory found ('/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Custom')!.

Post by inwiwo »

Finally I solved this problem. There might have been a setting UserTheme in older OTRS versions. At least I couldn't see it in the user preferences in the current version. I deleted it from the database with

delete from user_preferences where preferences_key = 'UserTheme'; 
and now the error is gone.