[SOLVED]Unable to Create a new ticket in Process Management Workflow

Moderator: crythias

kvytla
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4.0.9

[SOLVED]Unable to Create a new ticket in Process Management Workflow

Post by kvytla »

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great. We as a company are trying to use OTRS 4.0 process management to implement the on boarding procedure. However I am trying to create a new ticket using the transition and transition actions and I receive the following error message> I have gone through the documentation and have used the below attached screen to configure the values. The error I receive is also shown below. Has anyone tried this out ?? If so please help !
Documentation.JPG
Fields.JPG
error.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kvytla on 27 Apr 2015, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Unable to Create a new ticket in Process Management Workflow

Post by crythias »

Foreign Key constraint fails generally means that something (?) in a table that would normally be a unique value is not unique or doesn't exist. It hints that your users table has duplicates of an 'id' that tickets.user_id can't make sense of.

users.id should be unique.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
RStraub
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.14

Re: Unable to Create a new ticket in Process Management Workflow

Post by RStraub »

I find it very suspicious that your UserID is identic with the CustomerID. Are there in both tables an entry for 123 ?
Currently using: OTRS 6.0.14 -- MariaDB -- Ubuntu 16 LTS
kvytla
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4.0.9

Re: [SOLVED]Unable to Create a new ticket in Process Management Workflow

Post by kvytla »

Hi Folks,

Issue is resolved by changing the User ID value to 1. One has to look into the database manually to understand the value assigned in master table so that the value is generated in the child table to initiate the ticket as I have. :)

Regards
Kiran