Moderator: crythias

rzanon
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.4
Company: Tyredating

Add filters in company tickets customer interface

Post by rzanon »

Hi there,

We have many tickets and a few companies.

Some customers who have access to the company ticket feature would like to filter tickets from it. However they only can sort tickets from their view. By consequently, because there are many tickets, they loose a lot of time and they have to use the search feature.

Is it possible to add filters in the company tickets view like in the agent ticket status view which one includes filters?

Thanks.

Regards.
OTRS version 3.3.4
ITSM version 3.3.4
MySQL Server 5.1
rzanon
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.4
Company: Tyredating

Re: Add filters in company tickets customer interface

Post by rzanon »

Is there no way to add selection filters on customers interface? Especially on company tickets page?

I tried to find which part of the code in /opt/otrs/Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketStatusView.pm is used to add selection filters on agents interface in order to add them on customers interface in the good module (/opt/otrs/Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketOverview.pm) but I haven't found it. Maybe I am not looking at the right files?

I am not a developer and I have a lot of struggling to understand the code from the OTRS modules.

Via SysConfig, I haven't found where I can add them and I guess there is no way to do it from SysConfig.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
OTRS version 3.3.4
ITSM version 3.3.4
MySQL Server 5.1
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

If you're not getting an answer, it's probably because it would need development.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
glpujari
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 5s

Post by glpujari »

Can anyone please suggest how this can be implemented in OTRS? Is this implemented in 5.x