Moderator: crythias

Goldfield
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.11
Company: Goldfield Computing

A Few Questions

Post by Goldfield »

Hi There,

We have installed the 3.0.11 version on a test windows 2008 server, from our testing we have come across these 2 little problems :

1) Is there option on how to reactivate a dead call for a example:

If a tech closes a call he believes is closed then a the client opens it a few days later after its closed how would that tech reopen that call.

2) When typing a call/repling etc can a spellchecker be added at all.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers Goldfield
gears
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.14

Re: A Few Questions

Post by gears »

1) my experience has been that when the customer reopens a ticket from their side, it is also reopened on the agent side. you can also configure OTRS to notify you on their followups.
2) Does this help? http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Acti ... ItemID=362
OTRS 5.0.14 / Debian 7.11 x64 / Apache 2.2.22 / MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.5.53
Goldfield
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.11
Company: Goldfield Computing

Post by Goldfield »

I have installed Aspell and followed the userguide you very kindly pointed out to me. We have the english dic installed and the software with OTRS on a test box which is Windows 64bit 2008 R2 Enterprise.

The Aspell directory is in C:\Program Files (x86)\

After i have configured the Framework > Core::SpellChecker i do see the ABC icon and the spell check box does appear but advises that SpellCheck Complete Nomisspelling words but i know there is as i added some to test the SpellChecker.

Cheers Goldfield
ford4950
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 300001
Company: Victorinox Swiss Army

Post by ford4950 »

I was having the same issue, this is what I did, I'm also running a 64bit OS, instead of the path C:\Program Files x86\Aspell\bin\aspell.exe use the dos 8.3 short name of (C:\Progra~2\Aspell\bin\aspell.exe), if your still running into issues and don't trust the short path you can install aspell to a simple path like (c:\app\aspell\bin\aspell.exe). Until you configure the correct path it will continue to prompt that there isn't any misspellings when there really is.