Moderator: crythias

Harikumar
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.9
Company: ii2

Ticket History in Customer Page

Post by Harikumar »

Hi All,

Please tell me how to configure to see Ticket History in Customer page.Currently Admin and Agent can see all the ticket history,Similarly the customer should be able to see Tickets History for his ticket.Please guide me to fix these issue.

Thanks in Advance
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Ticket History in Customer Page

Post by crythias »

Customer won't generally see history as it doesn't apply to him. The only major things the customer should see is Correspondence to and from the Customer (replies, autoreplies, and note-external). Agent notes are necessarily hidden from the Customer. Imagine if the Customer saw, "I'm not sure I know how to handle this ticket." or "What's our cost on the part the Customer needs?"
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Harikumar
Znuny newbie

Post by Harikumar »

Hi,

Let me elaborate to some more extent.TicketHistory in the sense what i meant is Customer should be able to see all the replies he got for a particular ticket in a table format.He could sort it according to date.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

He should have all correspondence visible to him within a given ticket, I believe, once they click the ticket. That's the point of the web interface. Are you saying you're encountering different than that?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Harikumar
Znuny newbie

Post by Harikumar »

Hi,

I will elaborate to some more extent .Ticket History in the sense,the customer should see what are the actions performed on his ticket in a table format.The customer should also see the various types of status changes the ticket has undergone.
For eg:
Agent Name,Date,Status,Ticket No: and sortable alphabetically or as per latest.

Thanks in advance

Hari
MichaelR
Znuny expert
Company: LRS Health

Post by MichaelR »

No, customer is not meant to see these things, and there is no provision for a customer to be able to see a Ticket's History.
OTRS: 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4 - OS: Windows 7 - DB: MySQL - Heaps of random/useful hacks :)
[Major Code Changes]
ArticleFreeTime1-3
Ability to search ArticleFreeText