Customers can't the queues

Moderator: crythias

sashuk
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.8
Company: E-T

Customers can't the queues

Post by sashuk »

Hello to everybody! I would be very happy if you'll help me to solve my problem. The thing is that customers of my OTRS can not see queues, they can only see the "First Queue" - however, i have not even defined this queue previously. All my settings are set up to show queues to customers - I don't use any SLA's, group support is not supported either, and the CustomerTicketMessage###Queue is On.
It worked previously, but now i can not figure out what to do. I guess that I messed up with some configurations, probably changed some values from default English values to the same values in Russian.
The XML Config file is checked as well.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Customers can't the queues

Post by crythias »

Customers can only see queues that are members of the group(s) the customers are members of (users).
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
sashuk
Znuny newbie

Post by sashuk »

Even if the Group Support is turned off?;)
crythias

Post by crythias »

Why listen to me? Tell me what the group is that the queues belong to. Tell me if you've set specific queues to show. http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7138
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
sashuk
Znuny newbie

Post by sashuk »

I'm following instruction but customers are still unable to see the queues. For example, I'm using four groups - admin, printer, cellphone, desktops. I have three queues - Printers(group printer), Cellphones(group cellphone), Desktops(group desktops). Default groups for users are Printers, Cellphones and Desktops. So why users can not see queues?
crythias

Post by crythias »

If the customers are not using customer groups, they are members of users. If the queues are not members of the users group, customers will not see them.
Customers can only see queues that are members of the group(s) the customers are members of (users).
Yes. if you're not using customer groups, your customers are members of exactly one group. They aren't a member of your printers group, they aren't a member of your desktops group, and they aren't a member of your cellphones group.
sashuk
Znuny newbie

Post by sashuk »

They ARE members of ALL of these groups, why is it so hard to understand? Every queue belongs to special group, but EVERY customer belongs to ALL of groups. Otherwise I would not ask.
I'm just curious if it is a serious bug, so I guess it should be fixed.
crythias

Post by crythias »

Do they have RW access to their groups?