Repor, tickets per state per day over a period of time

Moderator: crythias

Nicsoft
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4

Repor, tickets per state per day over a period of time

Post by Nicsoft »

Hello,

I have searched for an anwser to this but haven't found any. A bit strange since this feels like vital and basic info for statistics from a ticketing tool.

I want to create some statistics about ticket (incident) states for a period of time. I.e. I want to know how many ticket were in each state for each day for a period of one month.

When combining time elements and state for a report, OTRS doesn't "remember" how many, e.g., incidents of state "new" it had for the specific days. It only remembers the latest status change. I made a try by setting one incident I created yesterday to "pending auto close+". I created a report before and after changing the state of the incident. Number of incidents with state "new" was decreased with one for yesterday and "pending auto close+" increased with one for yesterday as well. BTW: shouldn't it be increased with one for today?

How can I create a report that "remembers" how many open tickets/incidents that were in status "new", "open", etc for each day for a period of time (e.g. month).

Thanks in advance!