Dynamic Field of an article - use value to create link

Moderator: crythias

mark1
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS6

Dynamic Field of an article - use value to create link

Post by mark1 »

Hi,

I'm trying to create a dynamic text field for articles and the value entered in the field should be a part of a link.
I created the dynamic field (object type = article) and named it "DMSLink". In the field "Show link" I've entered this: https://server/idlist=[% Data.DynamicField_DMSLink | uri %].

I've then added the field to the sysconfig in
"Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketNote###DynamicField" and "Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketZoom###ProcessWidgetDynamicField" and (after searching it a long time) found the additional field in the TicketZoom when clicking on the "i" of an article.

My problem is, that the link does not get created how it should: clicking on the link there is never added the field value after "idlist=".
I've tried every combination I could find on the web (for example "Data.DMSLink" instead of "Data.DynamicField_DMSLink") but it won't work :( .
I found this topic viewtopic.php?t=34996 and tried to add [% Data.TicketID | html %] in the link - this time the link contained the Ticket ID, so generally the function of creating links should work...

Could please someone give me the final tip how to get the value of a dynamic field into a link?
mark1
Znuny newbie

Re: Dynamic Field of an article - use value to create link

Post by mark1 »

*push*
Is this a problem that only on my system exists or does this affect anybody...?
kagashe
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.6
Company: N Richards Group

Post by kagashe »

I have the same problem, suspect it's user error on my part more than anything else.
kagashe
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.6
Company: N Richards Group

Post by kagashe »

Just got it working, for you it would be like this;

https://server/idlist=[% Data.DMSLink | uri %]
mark1
Znuny newbie

Post by mark1 »

Hi,

thanks for your reply!
I tried that string, but it isn't working... :-/. Can't understand where I did something wrong...
Your Dynamic Field has the type "Article" or "Ticket"?

How did you activate the field in the sysconfig? Maybe my error is there and not in directly where the dynamic field is created...