How To show freetext for specific Queues for Customers

Dont create your support topics here! No new topics with questions allowed!

Moderator: crythias

Forum rules
Dont create your support topics here! No new topics with questions allowed!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: How To show freetext for specific Queues for Customers

Post by crythias »

SantaPe wrote:So I need to edit 'CustomerTicketMessage.dtl' right?
yes
SantaPe wrote:I'm confused on where I need to add this code
I regret that it wasn't clear enough. Basically, I made an assumption that you'd find $('#Dest').bind in the dtl and apply the changes around it.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
louis
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.5

Post by louis »

Would it be possible to use something like this on the agent notes screen?

I would like to hide dynamic fields on the notes screen depending on the queue. I have had a go at adding some of the examples above in the AgentTicketActionCommon.dtl file but it doesn't seem to work correctly?

Code: Select all

var queue = $('#Dest').val();
	window.alert(queue); # nothing seems to be displayed here????
	if(queue=='7\|\|Purchasing') {
		document.getElementById('DynamicField_Description').style.display =  'none';
		document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_Description').style.display =  'none';
	}
	}

});
Last edited by crythias on 17 Feb 2014, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [code] tags
louis
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.5

Post by louis »

I can hide the elements successfully by using the follow javascript lines

document.getElementById('DynamicField_Description').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_Description').style.display = 'none';

I just need to know how to conditionally hide them depending on what queue the ticket is in.
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard
Znuny Version: 6.0.x and 5.0.x
Company: IKS srl

Re: How To show DynamicFields for specific Queues for Custom

Post by Giulio Soleni »

crythias wrote:Version 3.2:
Should work like AgentTicketPhone:

<script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
function nonetext() {
   document.compose.Subject.value = "";
   document.compose.RichText.value = "";
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'none';
}
    $('#Dest').bind('change', function (Event) {
        Core.AJAX.FormUpdate($('#NewCustomerTicket'), 'AJAXUpdate', 'Dest', ['TypeID', 'PriorityID', 'ServiceID', 'SLAID', $Data{"DynamicFieldNamesStrg"}]);
switch ($('#Dest').val() ) { 
    case  "9\|\|Queue_Y": // need to slash escape the pipes
      nonetext();
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'Mandatory';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
   break;

default:
      nonetext();
}
    });
//]]></script>

Hi crythias, I am testing this code snippet on the 3.2.7 version and I found at least 3 issues that I addressed on the 3.1.* and now are there again:

1. Independently from the selected queue, when the customer click on "New ticket" to create a new ticket, the dynamic field is ALWAYS present and selectable. In other words it seems that the default "nonetext()" funcition is not applied when the form is opened.

2. document.compose.RichText.value = ""; (or document.compose.RichText.value = "dummy text"; in general) does not work anymore ... there is no way to pre-fill the body of the ticket with any text.

3. It's true that if I select a queue different from the one for which the dyn field is supposed to be used (Queue_Y in the example), the dyn field disappears, however, as soon as I select an attachment (or I delete an attachment) the dyn field appears again.

I think that 1. and 3. should be somehow related to the new way AJAX is used to refresh the form. I have no idea about the 2.

Does anyone have some new hints about?

thank you
Giulio
OTRS 6.0.x on CentOS 7.x with MariaDB 10.2.x database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
ITSM and FAQ modules installed.
crythias

Post by crythias »

The code you quoted won't hide until a queue is selected, which isn't ... horrible, I think. Especially since it's not usually the first thing you see.

To hide things on load, you can initiate the hide all at the bottom of the dtl:

<!--dtl:js_on_document_complete-->
    Core.Agent.TicketAction.Init();
nonetext(); 
//]]></script>

Since this only gets loaded on refresh, not a big deal, though you could theoretically double-down on this and switch #Dest at the bottom and on change, as the attachment does a complete document refresh.
This adjusts for 1 and 3

For 2:

CKEDITOR.instances.RichText.setData( '<p>This is Line1</p><p>This is Line2</p>' ); 
wherever you need it within javascript.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

crythias wrote: To hide things on load, you can initiate the hide all at the bottom of the dtl:
Since this only gets loaded on refresh, not a big deal, though you could theoretically double-down on this and switch #Dest at the bottom and on change, as the attachment does a complete document refresh.
This adjusts for 1 and 3
crythias wrote: For 2:

CKEDITOR.instances.RichText.setData( '<p>This is Line1</p><p>This is Line2</p>' ); 
Great! as usual :)
Still I would like to adjust the code a little bit more but It seems to work.
...I am also thinking about using some ACLs to limit the usage of undesired dynamic fields for some queues ... but I do not want to go out of topic.

Thank you very much
Giulio
OTRS 6.0.x on CentOS 7.x with MariaDB 10.2.x database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

crythias wrote: This adjusts for 1 and 3
After some more tests ... unfortunately still one issue persists :(
If I select Queue_Y and then I set (or delete) an attachment the dyn field disappears.

I am trying to use checkDirty() to reset the form only in some conditions but the following snippet returns me an error:

if ( CKEDITOR.instances.Attachment.checkDirty() )
   {
      var r=confirm("Do you want to keep current data?");
      if (r==false)
      {
         document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'none';
         document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'none';
      }
   }
... In general I did not understand why there are some part of the form (RichText) for which CKEDITOR calls can be used and some other for which CKEDITOR calls cannot.
crythias

Post by crythias »

Giulio Soleni wrote:If I select Queue_Y and then I set (or delete) an attachment the dyn field disappears.
Because the whole page refreshes. You'll need to test for current Dest value and switch against it at the bottom of the page.
Giulio Soleni wrote:I am trying to use checkDirty() to reset the form...
CKEDITOR is only for the RichText field, not the whole form. Attachments is not a CKEDITOR instance.
The only applicable instance is RichText.

To do what you want means to overload the attachment scripting, which is not applicable to CKEDITOR.
tallesleonardo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: versao 6.0.19
Company: Hepta

Post by tallesleonardo »

Hi Crythias,
Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian and I'm trying to implement OTRS.
I would wonder if there is any error in my code.

I'm putting DynamicField_TicketFreeText and the LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText finished with ID Dynamic Field. Is that correct?

<script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[

function nonetext() {
			document.compose.Subject.value = "";
			document.compose.RichText.value = "";
			document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText2').style.display = 'none';
			document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText2').style.display = 'none';
			document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText7').style.display = 'none';
			document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText7').style.display = 'none';
			document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText8').style.display = 'none';
			document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText8').style.display = 'none';

}
		$('#Dest').bind('change', function (Event) {
        Core.AJAX.FormUpdate($('#NewPhoneTicket'), 'AJAXUpdate', 'Dest', ['TypeID', 'PriorityID', 'ServiceID', 'SLAID',$Data{"DynamicFieldNamesStrg"}]);

var queue = $('#Dest').val();
	//window.alert(queue);
	if ( queue == "3\|\|CIA"){ 

window.alert(queue);
	  document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText2').style.display = 'block';
	  document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText2').style.display = 'block';
	  document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText2').className = 'Mandatory';
		document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText2').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
	  document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText7').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText7').style.display = 'block';
	  document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText7').className = 'Mandatory';
		document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText7').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
	  document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText8').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText8').style.display = 'block';
	  document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText8').className = 'Mandatory';
		document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText8').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
	  }

});
//]]></script>

Talles Leonardo
OTRS 6.0.19 on Linux with MySQL database
crythias

Post by crythias »

tallesleonardo wrote:I would wonder if there is any error in my code.

I'm putting DynamicField_TicketFreeText and the LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText finished with ID Dynamic Field. Is that correct?
Please ask your question in the other forums, such as help. This topic is overly long as it is, plus this HowTo forum is moderated, so it's tedious to approve conversations.

To answer your question: I can't answer your question. You would be able to determine if your code works or not: if it doesn't, you would be asking a different question; if it did work, you wouldn't be asking a question.
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

crythias wrote: Because the whole page refreshes. You'll need to test for current Dest value and switch against it at the bottom of the page.
... Ok, following your hints I have come to this code:
"inside" the CustomerTicketMessage.dtl

function nonetext() {
   document.compose.Subject.value = "";
   CKEDITOR.instances.RichText.setData( '' );
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'none';
}

$('#Dest').bind('change', function (Event) {
        Core.AJAX.FormUpdate($('#NewCustomerTicket'), 'AJAXUpdate', 'Dest', ['TypeID', 'PriorityID', 'ServiceID', 'SLAID', $Data{"DynamicFieldNamesStrg"}]);

switch ($('#Dest').val() ) {
    case  "10\|\|Queue_A": // need to slash escape the pipes
      nonetext();
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'Mandatory';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
   break;

default:
      nonetext();
} // End switch

});
//]]></script>
And at the end...

Core.Customer.InitFocus();

case  "10\|\|Queue_A": // need to slash escape the pipes
      nonetext();
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'Mandatory';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';
   break;

default:
      nonetext();
} // End switch

//]]></script>
Now, however, if the customer first select Queue_A and then he changes idea and select another Queue without having specified any value for 'DynamicField_TicketFreeText1' custom attribute, he will not be able to submit his ticket at all, because - unexpectedly to me - once .className = 'Mandatory' has been set, it cannot be "unset" anymore :(

On the other hand, if the customer first select Queue_A and then he changes idea and select another Queue, this time having selected a value for if the customer first select Queue_A and then he changes idea and select another Queue, that value will remain set also for the ticket created in the other queue: in other words once the customer has gone through the selection of Queue_A and then he select another queue, it seems not possible to "unset" or set to a null value the 'DynamicField_TicketFreeText1' for all queues different than Queue_A.

I tryed to set something like:

default:
      nonetext();
      document.compose.DynamicField_TicketFreeText1.value = "";
with no result.
crythias

Post by crythias »

in *theory*,

delete document.getElementById("myField").value
will "undefine" the value for a field. Works on Chrome and likely Firefox. Not sure on IE.

http://perfectionkills.com/understanding-delete/

Re: Mandatory
It *can* be "unset"

document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText  ServerError';
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

crythias wrote:Re: Mandatory
It *can* be "unset"

document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText  ServerError';
The "unsetting" of mandatory works perfectly! :)
I put

document.getElementById('DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').className = 'TicketFreeText ServerError';
just as a last line of nonetext() function and that's enough. Great!

Since I (and you also) was not sure about the "delete" statement for all browsers I used 2 ACLs to get to the same result:
Considering that TicketFreeText1 dyn field - for me - has a proper meaning for one queue only (Queue_A) used by one specific customer that may access to other 2 queues only (Queue_B, Queue_C) and that TicketFreeText1 otherwise should be hidden and unset for all other queues (the 'default' in the CustomerTicketMessage.dtl template) I set the following ACL in Config.pm

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'200-LimitTicketFreeText1'} = {
       Properties => {
                 Ticket => {
            Queue => ['Queue_B', 'Queue_C'],
         },
        },
       Possible => {
           Ticket => {
               DynamicField_TicketFreeText1 => [ ],
           },
       },
    };

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'250-LimitTicketFreeText1'} = {
       Properties => {
         Ticket => {
            Queue => ['Queue_A'],
         },

},
       PossibleNot => {
           Ticket => {
           },
       },
    };
There is no need to specify other ACLs for all other queues since the "default" condition in the CustomerTicketMessage.dtl does all the job (it let the dyn field hidden, optional, and of course unset).

Thank you very much crythias for your help!!
nyotrs
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.2.6

Post by nyotrs »

Hi,

Am I the only one to notice that setting style.display = 'none' leaves some blank space on the page, how do we remove this? And I thought style.display = 'none' shouldn't leave any blank space.

Thanks!
OTRS 3.2.6
reneeb
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.x
Company: Perl-Services.de

Post by reneeb »

crythias wrote: It *can* be "unset"

This would be better written as

$('#DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').removeClass('Validate_RequiredDropdown');
as this allows other add ons etc. to change the classes of the field, too. (and its more readable).
nyotrs wrote:Am I the only one to notice that setting style.display = 'none' leaves some blank space on the page, how do we remove this? And I thought style.display = 'none' shouldn't leave any blank space.
Instead of

You should use

$('#DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().addClass( 'Hidden' );
and instead of

you should use

$('#DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().removeClass( 'Hidden' );
The label and the field are wrapped by a "div" element. Thats why the extra space remains.
Perl / Znuny development: http://perl-services.de
Free Znuny add ons from the community: http://opar.perl-services.de
Commercial add ons: http://feature-addons.de
nyotrs
Znuny newbie

Post by nyotrs »

Hi reneeb,

Thanks! That got rid of the blank space ;-)
OTRS 3.2.6
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

reneeb wrote:
Instead of

You should use

$('#DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().addClass( 'Hidden' );
and instead of

you should use

$('#DynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().removeClass( 'Hidden' );
The label and the field are wrapped by a "div" element. Thats why the extra space remains.
Thank you for the hint, reneeb. Following your suggestion I think that even cleaner it would be if we use

$('#LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().removeClass( 'Hidden' );
instead of

and

$('#LabelDynamicField_TicketFreeText1').parent().addClass( 'Hidden' );
instead of

or else the label of the dyn field remains at its place for every queue selection.
nicole19890107
Znuny newbie

Post by nicole19890107 »

Hello crythias,
I changed codes according to your example, but it didn't work: there's nothing happened when I selected the queue to "Junk"
Like the picture shows, after I selected the queue(to) as "Junk", there's nothing happened.
my codes:

//above two lines are already there
    switch ($('#Dest').val() ) { //this is where the queue is relevant (Dest = Queue)
    case  "3\|\|Junk": // need to slash escape the pipes
      document.compose.RichText.value = "This is junk<br/>and line 2"; // only if you want to change the body. destroys user input if queue changes
      document.getElementById('ServiceID').style.display = 'none';
    break;
    default:
      document.compose.RichText.value = "Default"; //remove this. debug only. shows queue information

}
// the following two lines are the existing last two lines of CustomerTicketMessage.dtl 
crythias

Post by crythias »

Please post questions in the "Help" forums as it is difficult to moderate questions in howtos.
Giulio Soleni
Znuny wizard

Post by Giulio Soleni »

Giulio Soleni wrote: Since I (and you also) was not sure about the "delete" statement for all browsers I used 2 ACLs to get to the same result:
Considering that TicketFreeText1 dyn field - for me - has a proper meaning for one queue only (Queue_A) used by one specific customer that may access to other 2 queues only (Queue_B, Queue_C) and that TicketFreeText1 otherwise should be hidden and unset for all other queues (the 'default' in the CustomerTicketMessage.dtl template) I set the following ACL in Config.pm

Properties => {
                 Ticket => {
            Queue => ['Queue_B', 'Queue_C'],
         },
        },
       Possible => {
           Ticket => {
           },
       },
    };

Properties => {
         Ticket => {
            Queue => ['Queue_A'],
         },

},
       PossibleNot => {
           Ticket => {
           },
       },
    };
There is no need to specify other ACLs for all other queues since the "default" condition in the CustomerTicketMessage.dtl does all the job (it let the dyn field hidden, optional, and of course unset).
I have adjusted the ACLs considering a more generic condition: I did not specify that in my company all used queues have a format CUSTOMER1::Queue_A, CUSTOMER1::Queue_B, ... CUSTOMER2::Queue_Y, CUSTOMER2::Queue_W, etc.
So in my first ACL I would like to specify all queues that starts with MYCUSTOMER:: but for queue MYCUSTOMER::Queue_A, while the second ACL is just for the specific MYCUSTOMER::Queue_A.

# DISABLE TicketFreeText1 FOR ALL CUSTOMER::* QUEUES BUT FOR CUSTOMER::Queue_A
        Properties => {
                Queue => {
                        # All MYCUSTOMER:: queues but MYCUSTOMER::Queue_A
                        Name => ['[RegExp]^(?!.*Queue_A)MYCUSTOMER::.*'],
                }
        },
        Possible => {
                Ticket => {
                },
        },
};

# ENABLE TicketFreeText1 FOR MYCUSTOMER::Queue_A QUEUE
        Properties => {
                Ticket => {
                        Queue => ['MYCUSTOMER::Queue_A'],
                },
        },
        PossibleNot => {
                Ticket => {
                },
        },
};
kp20mar
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.0.10

Post by kp20mar »

Hi Cythias,
I config file CustomerTicketMessage.dtl on OTRS 3.1.7, it's working. But when I upgrade to OTRS 3.3.4, it's not working.
When I select Queue, it does not show dynamic field. How can I fix it? Pls help me.
This is my code:

function nonetext() {

document.getElementById('DynamicField_1').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_1').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_2').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_2').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_3').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_3').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_4').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_4').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_5').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_5').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_6').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_6').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_7').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_7').style.display = 'none';

}

case  "6\|\|H&B Helpdesk HCM": 
      document.compose.Subject.value = "H&B Helpdesk HCM!";
      document.compose.RichText.value ="Thank you for using OTRS!";

document.getElementById('DynamicField_1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_1').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_1').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_2').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_2').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_2').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_3').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_3').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_3').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_4').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_4').style.display = 'block';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_5').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_5').style.display = 'block';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_6').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_6').style.display = 'block';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_7').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_7').style.display = 'block';
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_7').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

break;

case  "7\|\|H&B Helpdesk HN": 
      document.compose.Subject.value = "H&B Helpdesk HN!";
      document.getElementById('DynamicField_1').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_2').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_3').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

document.getElementById('DynamicField_7').className = 'DynamicField  Validate_RequiredDropdown ServerError';

break;

default:
      nonetext();
}
Last edited by crythias on 17 Feb 2014, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: code tags
kp20mar
Znuny newbie

Post by kp20mar »

Anyone can help me? Pls
kp20mar wrote:Hi Cythias,
I config file CustomerTicketMessage.dtl on OTRS 3.1.7, it's working. But when I upgrade to OTRS 3.3.4, it's not working.
When I select Queue, it does not show dynamic field. How can I fix it? Pls help me.
This is my code:

function nonetext() {

document.getElementById('DynamicField_1').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_1').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_2').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_2').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_3').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_3').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_4').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_4').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_5').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_5').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_6').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_6').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('DynamicField_7').style.display = 'none';
   document.getElementById('LabelDynamicField_7').style.display = 'none';

}

case  "6\|\|H&B Helpdesk HCM": 
      document.compose.Subject.value = "H&B Helpdesk HCM!";

break;

case  "7\|\|H&B Helpdesk HN": 
      document.compose.Subject.value = "H&B Helpdesk HN!";

break;

default:
      nonetext();
}
crythias

Post by crythias »

Howto is not for questions. This is a moderated forum and back-n-forth is a pain to administer.
dtosun
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.13

Post by dtosun »

Is it possible to do it for AgentTicketClose.dtl?
rl0infeck
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.05

Post by rl0infeck »

crythias wrote:The code you quoted won't hide until a queue is selected, which isn't ... horrible, I think. Especially since it's not usually the first thing you see.

To hide things on load, you can initiate the hide all at the bottom of the dtl:

nonetext(); 
//]]></script>
This adjusts for 1 and 3

For 2:

Could you tell me how you resolve problem number 3 (attachment)
rtocci62
Znuny newbie

Post by rtocci62 »

Hi crythias the function
CKEDITOR.instances.RichText.setData( '<p>This is Line1</p><p>This is Line2</p>' );
does not work the value of richtext is always to load AgentTicketPhone.
While the dynamic fields work fine , any idea?

OTRS 3.0.10